1- Darkiplier

This is a request from @Destinys_Dreamer and they wanted an imagine on Darkiplier. Hope you enjoy it.

Word Count: 950

"Ten..." Darkiplier or Dark said as he started counting down. "Uh oh," I said as I started running away as fast as you could from him.

"Five..." He said skipping some numbers. "Hey, you're not supposed to be skipping numbers, you cheater," I said as I kept running and his voice faded the more I ran.

"Three... Two..." He continued counting down the final numbers as I huffed, climbing onto the playset on the playground.

Dark and I were currently in the park that is in the center of our neighborhood. It was only about five days before Christmas, so we both decided to spend as much time as we could together for the holidays.

"Ready or not here I come. I'm coming for you Ava.." Dark spoke loudly. I stayed put in the spot I was in and I was as quiet as I could be. 

He was only counting because only moments before I threw a big snowball at him, it hit him right in the face.

He gave me less than ten seconds to run away like that's not fair. Why not twenty at least. Then again I did hit him with a snowball.

I heard his footsteps not too far away from where I was hiding so I quickly ran to a different play structure and climbed up it as fast as I possibly could. 

"I know you're up there Ava," He stated coming into view. He looked up at me as the white snow fell upon his shoulders and raven black hair.

"I know, I know. I tried... and maybe succeeded." I said and mumbled the last part under my breath.

"What was that? You need to speak up darling." He said as he took a step closer to me, he was still looking up at me.

"I said I maybe succeeded," I said and got ready to jump off if I needed to. He shook his said and smirked, "Maybe.."

He climbed up on the play structure next to me and sat down. I guess he noticed I was tense at the moment because I didn't know what he was going to do so he put his hand on top of mine.

I looked at our hands the brought my gaze up to make eye contact with his deep dark brown eyes. I smiled a bit and he did too.

After a moment of us enjoying each other's presence, he moved closer to me and turned my face to look at him again.

He slowly leaned in and closed the gap between us with his lips. He had a hand on the side of my face and the other was still holding my other hand. Meanwhile one of my hands made its way into his soft hair.

He slowly pulled away from the kiss and he moved his head to the side of my face. He kissed my cheek softly then whispered into my ear. "I guess I won that little game."

My body froze and he started to chuckle. "Don't worry there is always next time darling," he said and brushed some of the snow off my hair.

"Okay but that wasn't fair, you probably manipulated me," I said and moved his hand away from me.

"No I actually didn't, you just can't admit that you have fallen for me and I have you wrapped around my finger." He said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"That's not true," I said and crossed my arms knowing that he was right. "Oh it sure is," he said and hopped off the play structure.

"Now come on darling, we have to get you warmed up and we have Christmas movies waiting for us at home," Dark said and held out his hand for me to hold.

I gave in and grabbed his hand and jumped down. "There better be hot chocolate at the house." I huffed as we continued walking back to our house.

"Of course there is," he said and squeezed my hand a bit. "Wait do we have marshmallows too?" I said quickly and he laughed, "Yes Ava we do, now come on before you catch a cold." He said.

"Oh, so I'm the one you have wrapped around your finger? I think it's the other way around mister," I said and laughed.

"Well if that was the case then I wouldn't do this," he said and quickly picked up some snow and dumped it on my head.

I just looked at him with a blank face then started walking back to the house without him.

"Wait no Ava I didn't mean for it to be like that," he said and ran up to me and grabbed my hand. "Please look at me Ava, I'm so sorry." He said pleading for me to respond.

I stopped dead in my tracks and it caused him to bump into me. "Darling I'm so sorry you have no idea how back I feel." He apologized and looked me in the eyes.

"I stand my point," was all I said and looked at him. He had a confused look on his face, "Huh." "I have you wrapped around my finger and now you can't deny it Dark," I said and laughed.

He rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand and walked me to the house. I couldn't see his face since he was pretty much in front of me, but I could tell he knew that I won that game.

Definitely not the first of our little games that I won and it's certainly not the last.