10- Tony Stark

Word Count: 1297

"Good morning Y/N, how are you on this fine day?" Tony asked as he walked into the kitchen of the Avengers compound. "Morning Tony and I'm fine. How are you?" I asked him and brought a plate over to him with food on it.

"I'm great now that I'm with you," he said and kissed my cheek. I smiled and sat down next to him and drank my coffee. "You aren't hungry?" He asked me and I shook my head. "No, I'll probably go out and get something later."

"Hey Tony you might want to hurry, we have an emergency that we need to get to and fast," Clint said as he ran into the kitchen. "Oh hey Y/N," he added and I waved to him.

"I'll be back later sweetheart, and thank you for the delicious breakfast," Tony said and kissed me lightly and got up and ran out of the room. I sighed and cleaned up the kitchen then went into the living room.

I was watching a show on the tv until I heard the elevator ding. I turned my head to see Peter walking in with his backpack over his shoulder. "Hey kid," I said and he looked at me and smiled.

"Oh hey Y/N," he greeted and walked over to me and stood next to the couch that I was on. "Have you seen Mr. Stark?" Peter asked and put his bag down on the floor.

"Yeah he left not too long ago to go on a mission with the others but you are welcome to stay if you want," I said and he nodded. "What are you watching?" He asked me.

"I'm just watching some animal show. It's pretty interesting actually, you know since I have the powers of some animals." I said and he nodded, "Yeah that's cool."

I had the powers of various animals, I had night vision, super hearing, I was fast and stealthy and many other perks to my powers. Tony always thought it was really cool and if there was a night mission then he would bring me along to help with the team.

"If you are hungry I could make you something if you want," I said to Peter and he nodded his head. "I'm always hungry," he said and laughed. We both got up and went into the kitchen.

"So what would you like?" I asked him. "I've been dying for some of your lasagna lately if I'm being honest." Peter said and I nodded, "I can make that." "Yes! I've been waiting for so long," He cheered and I laughed.

I made the lasagna and Peter helped me when I needed it. "You know I can give the recipe to you or your aunt so you can have it more often," I said as I took it out of the oven.

"Don't because then it won't be yours and it won't be as special," He said. "Okay then well let me know whenever you want it and I'll see what I can do."

"Okay Y/N, you know I really appreciate you. You're like a mom to me." Peter said and looked at me. I looked back at him and smiled.

"If anything were to happen to your aunt I just want you to come here, you are always welcome," I said and Peter smiled. "Thank you Y/N," he thanked me.

Once we finished eating and talking, we heard the elevator ding. I stood up to put some of the dishes away until I heard a loud crash.

Peter and I ran to the elevator and saw that Tony was on the floor and a small table got knocked over along with a now broken vase.

"Tony are you okay?" I asked as I ran to his aid. He nodded his head but then coughed as his armored suit fell from his body. "Peter go into the bathroom and get the first aid kit under the sink please."

Peter nodded and ran to get the first aid kit. While he did that I helped Tony up and to the couch. "You better explain what happened," I told him and sat him down.

"Here you go Y/N, do you need anything else?" Peter asked while handing me the kit. "Yeah, do you think you could finish cleaning up the kitchen and put the rest of the lasagna in the fridge?" I asked and sat on the coffee table in front of Tony.

"Sure thing," he replied and left the living room. I opened the first aid kit and took out some things to clean Tony's cuts.

As I started cleaning the cuts, I noticed that Tony was staring at me with a smirk bigger than usual on his face.

"Don't look at me like that.." I said quietly and placed a bandaid over a small cut. "Like what?" He asked calmly and leaned back.

I sighed in frustration, "Come on I can't reach when you're leaning back." I said. "I think you can manage sweetheart." He retorted.

"Tony come on, I'm not in the mood for games. I just want to fix you up and get everything settled for the night." I said and looked at him.

"Make me Y/N." He smirked and I rolled my eyes. "Tony I'm serious right now I-" I began to say but he cut me off when he placed a kiss on my lips.

"Tony- mm," I tried to pull away from the kiss and say something but he just kept kissing me.

"Y/N I'm fine, I feel fine, but you.. you look fine," He spoke and moved some hair out of my face.

"Tony you don't look fine, you have cuts and bruises starting to form and I know you will be complaining later or tomorrow about them," I said and continued to fix him up.

"Can we just go upstairs?" He asked and he still had that famous smirk on his face. "No Tony, plus Peter is still here," I said and stood up.

"Peter is everything okay?" I asked as I walked out of the living room leaving Tony in there alone. "Oh yeah, I was doing some dishes so you wouldn't have to worry about them." Peter smiled as he continued washing dishes in the sink.

"You didn't have to do that you know," I said and stood next to him. "I know but I wanted to help but I should be getting home soon." He finished cleaning the last plate and looked at me.

"I think you should get home though Peter, I don't want your aunt to get worried. But thank you again for all the help," I said and gave him a hug goodbye.

"You're welcome Y/N, oh and tell Mr. Stark I said goodbye." He said and grabbed his bag and left. I sighed and went to find Tony again.

I didn't see him in the living room so I looked in our room. I saw him sitting on the edge of the bed.

"How are you feeling?" I asked and stood in front of him. "I'm doing alright but I'm even better now that you're here, my little nurse." He smirked.

"You would've felt a lot better if you cooperated with me earlier," I said and stepped closer to him. "Oh yeah?" He asked and stood up and placed his hands on my waist.

"Definitely. But you are stubborn and you don't listen to people." I said and looked up at him.

"I'm only stubborn when I need to be," he said and looked down at me and smirked. "And that's all the time," I added and he shook his head and leaned in to kiss me.

I smiled into the kiss. "Let's watch a movie," I said.