Leadership

"Leaders aren't born, they are created", Leaders lead us in a good way and show us the right path to walk in. Leadership isn't a normal thing, leading a group of people can be pretty difficult sometimes too. So today lets see some leadership quotes.

Quote :

"The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant. "

- Max De Pre

Explanation:

You are a leader, that doesn't mean you be on top of your house and enjoy the royalties. The leader must look after each and every member. Just like the head of the family looks after the rest of the family members, when you take up some leader position you  must do hundred percent justice to it. You should also be thankful to the people who chose you as their leader, but never abandon them or leave them just like that. 

Quote :

"He who has never learned to obey cannot be a good commander. "

—Aristotle

Explanation: 

When you don't listen to someone or can't obey their word or feelings you can never be a good leader. Hence a good leader will always try to be a normal person and obey and listen to others feelings and give a solution using his superiority but not enjoy it. Also a leader will give everyone a good future to live in. 

Quote :

 "I start with the premise that the function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers."

 —Ralph Nader

Explanation : 

Leadership doesn't only mean that  you will have to gain many followers, you must be an inspiration for them to gain good virtues and become leaders after you, everyone may not be a good leader but they are not also always meant to be under leaders. They also will need to become leaders if not today may be one day. If your leadership could inspire someone to become leader, that will make your leadership complete.

Quote :

 "Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality."

 - Warren Bennis

Explanation :

Good leaders are trailblazers, making a path for others to follow. Great leaders, however, inspire their people to reach higher, dream bigger, and achieve greater. Perhaps the most important leadership skill you can develop is the ability to provide inspiration to your team. If you inspire them to reach for the stars, they just might bring you back the moon.

Quote:

"The best leader is the one who has sense enough to pick good men to do what he wants done, and the self-restraint to keep from meddling with them while they do it."

 -Theodore Roosevelt

Explanation :

Your people are your greatest resource; listen to their feedback and encourage their dreams. You never know where your next great idea will come from, so empower everyone up and down the corporate ladder to contribute and innovate.

Quote :

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

- Norman Schwarzkopf

Explanation:

Being a good leader is a balancing act. Your leadership strategy should never rely on just one type of management. It might at first feel like walking a tightrope, but soon balancing multiple leadership attributes will become second nature, and allow you to lead in multiple dimensions.

Well, that's all for today!

Hope we could give our best!

Have a great day. Keep Smiling.

- Teen Fix Success Mantra Team