| Be Different |

Be different

Be different

To be irreplaceable one must always be different.  If you are like everyone else then you are not original or unique, you are just a copy of someone that can be changed easily. 

We are human but all are different in many ways.  It is your differences that separate you and make you who you are, someone who is one of a kind and who can never be changed.  If you are like everyone else then you are just one and a replacement can be found fairly quickly.  Don't be afraid to shine, because that's what makes you so special.

Your personality and unique characteristics set you apart from the rest of the human race.

If you forget to find your specialty to make someone happy, then that person will look at you just like the rest of the people.  If you want to make someone happy, then you have to look different from the other people.

You should not compare yourself with anyone, there is a specialty in everything, just need to identify it.  You should not go on the way where more people are going but you should go on the path which is right according to you or else you will also remain like a crowd.

If you want to shine in the sky, then be the moon because people often ignore the stars. If others do not understand you or look down on you for being who you truly are, and everything that makes you unique, then these are not people you should surround yourself with because they will only drag you down.

Don't be a carbon copy, be yourself and take pride in what sets you apart from everyone else.

Credits to MILAN_27

Hello everyone,

Hope this was helpful to you all.

Take care of yourself. If you wish to talk about anything our dms are open.

- Teen Fix.