| Never hold your head down|

Never give up

Never give up.

In this entire world, people lose hope just because of a small negative attitude they put up or other people who discourage them as well. This brings about insecurities to themselves and they begin to question themselves."Why am I here? "What do I deserve in this life?" Am I a failure?" Why am I a burden upon people and even God?" WHY?"

The big question is" Why do you have to let yourself go?" Why do you have to let yourself be manipulated by people for no reason and then, later on, crush your dreams and goals in your life?" Why are all these happening? The real and true answer for this mental thinking is never limit yourself, never say you  make it in life, and always hold up your head.

  For the Bible says: "Seek and you shall find". This typically means, when you have lost something meaningful in your life, you do not give up. Have time for yourself and find ways and means to look for the precious thing you have lost. It can be your talents, dreams, or goals but the only way you can restore it is by trying your best to find it and believe in yourself, encourage yourself and always rise to your feet and walk towards your goals and dreams. You can find it and when you do that, make it more and more and you will succeed, you will be grateful, you will be wonderful.

As this quote says:" Our weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time."_Thomas Edison. This simply means, failure can come through our hard workings and we all have weaknesses but when we fail, we have to try and try until we get to our destination in life.

Failure is not the opposite of success rather is the part of beginning your success in life.

Also pray for knowledge, ability, and strength to work and come out with fantastic results and you will never regret it.

Always have a PMA( Positive Mental Attitude). Hope this brings a smile to your face and change for the better. Remember, Never say you can't believe in yourself.

Love yourself and Stay Gold.

Hello everyone!

Here we are back with a topic again!

Hope it was helpful.

Credits to LorindaBoaitey

Thank you for reading.

Stay safe. Stay happy.

- Teen Fix