Push Aside All Your Fears

Many of us may have many types of fears within us. Sometimes these fears stop us from reaching our goals. This part is to motivate you all to overcome your fears and reach your goals. 

"Sometimes, when we want something so badly, we fear failure more than we fear being without that thing."
― Matthew J. Kirby

Explanation :

When you really want something,work for it. Don't fear about the failure, dont think about being failed first of all. Trying is important, There are many who even think to try. At least when you try something you are taking a step towards success. Be positive and over come your fears and anxiety.  

Each of us must confront our own fears, must come face to face with them. How we handle our fears will determine where we go with the rest of our lives. To experience adventure or to be limited by the fear of it."--Judy Blume

Explanation :

We must always try to get over our fears, Fears will remain as fears as long we fear for them. The day we stop fearing for them and face them strongly, we will feel that our fears were so minute but we saw them like a ant under magnifying lens. Its upto you if you want to over come your fears and go for a good adventurous life or stay back fearing about our inner fears. 

"Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it."
--Bill Cosby

Explanation :

Decide that you want to overcome your fear to reach your goals. You mustn't be afraid of your fears and sit in a corner thinking about that,if you do that when will you reach your goals? Your fear shouldn't make you inferior to others. You must have the passion to reach your goals so much that the fears shouldn't matter to you.

F.E.A.R

FACE EVERYTHING AND RISE

" Dont be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart"

Explanation :

The fears in your mind shouldn't lead you or your thoughts. Overcome your fears,and you could see the path way to the dreams. 

"Stand up.
Face the new day.
Reach a little farther.
Do what you fear you cannot do.
Be bold."

We the Teen fix community will strive to make you all better in every possible way, just dm us,if you are low or you want someone to talk to you. 

This part, hoping it helped you all, Thank you

THANK YOU 

TEEN FIX SUCCESS MANTRA TEAM.