PARENT'S LOVE

PARENTS LOVE

 "Never forget the hands, which raised you "

Explanation :

 Never ever forget parents or disrespect them. It will be a shame to do that, they do so much for you and in return few words of concern will make their day. Never neglect  them. The day you forget them, will be the day you lost the reason for your existence. 

 "To care for those who cared for us is one the highest honors "

Explanation :

To the parents who care for us, who be with us through thick and thin, who nourish us with love and care, They deserve the world's highest honors. The highest honor in the mindset of parents is whatever they do, it must bring smile on their kid's face, that one smile will make all their hard work gone vanish. Do things which make them happy, never dis respect them.

 "We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves " 

Explanation :

You can never imagine, what all your parents sacrificed for you. From the time you are born till you are grown up. They sacrifice many things for you. Sometimes they give up their favourite things for children. They give up their dreams and career for well being of children. You will never know that feeling till you become a parent.

 "Never complain about what your parents couldn't give you ,it was probably all they had "

Explanation

Don't always keep on asking parents that you need everything your friends have. They keep on working day and night to keep you happy. You don't realise the value of them, until  you loose them.  Never hurt them and be happy with whatever they are able to give you.

 "Appreciate your parents, you never know what sacrifices they went through for you "

Explanation

You will never know what sacrifice your parents do and what all they do to bring happiness in your life. The things they try to provide are best for you. Never be upset with them that they didn't try to give you what they want.

 "Nobody on earth can ever love you like your parents do "

Explanation

No matter how many friends you have and how many people love you , the love parents give can never be compared to others. The purest love which can be given without expecting anything in return is parents love. Love them back like they love you.

Thank you. Always respect your parents.

- TEEN FIX SUCCESS MANTRA TEAM

Quotes : PriyaGv8