RELATIONSHIPS

A successful relationship entails friendship, intimacy, and shared goals and values.

"WHEN THERE IS NO TRUST IN A RELATIONSHIP IT IS LIKE  RUST FORMED IRON IT WILL DEGRADE SLOWLY."

EXPLANATION:-

Trust is the base of every relationship. When you have to be in a relationship, whatever the relationship may be but trust, it is the basic component to gave a good relationship between. When you have to achieve success there's a role of relationship there too because a healthy and strong relationship will always support you to but when you have some defects in your relationship it will be a hurdle for your success...

"THERE IS NO LOVE WITHOUT FORGIVENESS, AND THERE IS NO FORGIVENESS WITHOUT LOVE."

Explanation:-

Relationships can be beautiful and the reason for your happiness. But sometimes, they may go downtown due to misunderstandings and wrong conceptions. If you truly love your partner, then always forgive them. Forgiveness strengthens your relationship and makes you feel better than letting your ego waste your mind.

  "LITTLE ADJUSTMENT AND TOLERENCE UPTO A EXTENT IS THE BEST WAY TO GIVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP  A HOPE THAT YOU WILL BE THERE FOR THEM ALWAYS."

Explanation:-

  Problems may occur. In relationship we must have adjustability and tolerance , as we know everyone have problems physically or mentally they may ventout them at us , but understand they ventout at you because they feel that you are important to them and feel you won't leave them . So to have a little amount adjustability and tolerance won't harm you and also gives them hope that, you will be there for them..

  "FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE WHO MAKES YOU GLAD TO BE DIFFERENT."

Explanation:-

If someone truly loves you, then they don't judge by how you look or what you wear. When you see that person making you feel proud of yourself and beautiful, for how God made you, then know that you have reached your true home. And if the person keeps judging you and makes you feel self conscious about yourself, then know that it's time you step out.

  "TRUE LOVE STORIES NEVER HAVE ENDINGS."

Explanation:-

  Why should there be an end to something that's endless? Body and emotions decay. Feelings errode. But the soul always remains there, carrying love forever. Love always, till no end. To infinity and beyond.