part 38: one more thing..

nai'lani pov
december 19th, 2020
7:02am
* excuse any mistakes😐✋🏽*

- at home -
we got off the jet around 45 minutes ago and me and khloe said bye to the others, then drove home.

"laniiiii!!" khloe yelled running into my room.

"what?"

"we don't have food-"

"if you don't order something-" I said cutting her off.

"get up fat ass, we're going grocery shopping." she said cutting me off. I got up and put my slides on and some glasses, then we left and headed to Walmart.

- at the store -
"ok.. we need cereal and milk right now." she said turning down the isle. she grabbed fruity pebbles, frosted flakes, cinnamon toast crunch, and nasty ass rice krispies.

after that she went ahead and grabbed regular white milk, and chocolate milk. then we got eggs, the yogurts with the m&m's, chocolate chip cookie dough, bread, little bites, a variety bag of chips, big bags of hot Cheetos, cheddar popcorn, funyuns, and blue Doritos. after that we got a bunch of gummies and drinks, then we got hot pockets, pizza rolls, and candy. then we went ahead and got Minute Maid, orange juice and apple juice, ramen noodles, those barrel juices, kool aid mix, and ice cream.

"ok, I think that's all we need.." I said.

"bitch this just the snacks. we need like.. real food." she turned down the seasoning isle and picked up a bunch of shit, then she got ground beef, ribs, pork chops, and steak. after that she decided to go get stuff for a salad and some of those dunkable shits with the gummy worms, chocolate, and crushed up oreos. they good asf! then we got oreos and chips ahoy cookies, and then I got cheese balls.. as a bad bitch should.

we finished walking around buying all the stuff we needed, then we left.

- 2 hours later -
we got home from being at the store for 2 whole hours.

"help me get the groceries!" khloe yelled as I walked away. I kept walking to go get one on the cart things our building had for shit like this.

a couple minutes later I came back and saw khloe ugly ass sitting down doing NOTHING.

"get up hoe." I said putting the groceries on the cart.

- 30 minutes later -
we finally finished putting up our groceries. I had khloe finish putting them on the cart while I went up and started deep cleaning the kitchen since that was the only thing I had left to clean in the house.

she came up right when I finished and we put the stuff up, our fridge and pantry was full asf.. I was happy.

the fridge + pantry:

"whewww." I said sitting on the couch.

"shut the fuck up, you barely did shit." khloe said mugging me and I laughed.

"what you wanna do today?" I asked.

"sleep hoe." she said grabbing the remote and going on Netflix. my phone rang and I picked it up and kamari texted me telling me he was outside.

I took the remote from khloe and put it on the couch. "come on!!" I said dragging her outside.

"bro wtf are you doinggg." she said in the elevator.

"I have one more surprise.." I said smiling.

"bitch I'm tired, fuck we gotta go outside for." she said getting mad.

"you'll see." I said as the elevator opened. I put my hands over her eyes and carefully guided her outside, then I told her to close her eyes and I moved my hands.

"ok.. open!" I said smiling. she opened her eyes and screamed.

"thank y'all!!!!" she said pulling us into a hug and crying. we got her her dream car.

the car:

"I love y'all!!" she said crying

"we love your too." we said at the same time.
================================
heyy!!💕 ok y'all this chapter was kinda short buttt, I'm tryna update a lot so this how it's gon be- anyways, make sure y'all vote, comment, and follow me!💕