part 23: breaking boundaries..

nai'lani pov
november 24th, 2020
11:56 am

- at khloe's house -
"you good right?" kamari asked while we was on FaceTime.

"yesss." I said putting on my lashes. I wanted to get cute today so I could feel a little better. I didn't have any bruises on my face, THANK GOD. I had a couple bruises on my legs and chest, but that's it.

I got released yesterday morning, and ever since then kamari been treating me like a child, acting like I can't take care of myself. it's aggravating asf.

"you doing something today?" I asked him.

"yea, me and gino going to the fair by the beach. you and khloe should come."

"nah, that's you and yo son time. enjoy it." I said laughing and walking into the kitchen.

this hoe ain't have no food in her house cuz she always at mine. khloe got a whole ass room at my house.

"ight, when you looking for a new place? I wanna come with you." he said.

"new place? I'm not moving.." I said laughing and looking at the phone.

"lani you can't stay there, them niggas know where you live. you think they gon spare you or that fucking baby after you got tj put in jail? he even said he'll kill you and that baby, what you think finna stop them form doing it if tj was ok with doing it himself. lani you gotta leave there for real, ion want you getting hurt no more ight." he said looking down at the phone.

"nigga pay attention when you driving. I'm good." I said hanging up. I'm tired of him doing that stupid ass shit. I get that he just looking out for me but damn, chill.

khloe ain't have no food in here and her ass was still sleep so I grabbed my keys and left so I could go to the store.

- 20 minutes later -
I was in walmart and it was a lot of people in here. I hate coming here cuz it's always like this and it be taking you 5 minutes to get one thing and a extra 20 minutes to check out.

"lani?" I heard someone say.

"the fuck are you doing here." I said walking over to kamari.

"getting him some more melatonin gummies so he stop fucking with me while I'm trying to sleep." he said mugging gino and gino looked him and laughed.

"who is that da da?" his son said.

"my friend." he said and me and him started laughing.

"she's pwetty." he said trying to whisper and we laughed.

"aww, thank you." I said.

"what you doing here?" kamari said.

"grocery shopping. khloe got me in her house starving with nothing to eat so, yea." I said laughing, then my phone started ringing and I answered it.

"what." I said.

"where you at?" khloe asked.

"the store. why tf you don't got no food in yo house hoe." I said and she started laughing.

"nothing's funny, I'm starving." I said laughing and kamari picked up gino.

"ok well, hurry up and get the groceries and come back. we doing something later too."

"what? bitch I'm not going nowhere."

"yes you are, there's a fair thingy tonight and I wanna go."

"noo, I'm not going to that."

"going to what?" kamari whispered.

"that fair shit." I said.

"who you talking to?" khloe said.

"bye." I said hanging up.

"that was khloe?" he asked.

"yea, she want me to go that fair tonight with her."

"just come, we can all hang out and shit. it'll be fun." he said grabbing the ramen noodles and putting them in my buggy. I be fucking them noddles upppp.

"i'll think about it." I said looking for anything else I wanted. me and kamari walked through the store and I got the rest of the stuff for the house.

- 45 minutes later -
"bye." he said opening his arms for a hug.

"bye byeee." I said hugging him and kissing him on the cheek.

gino faced me and opened his arms for a hug.

"aww, come here." I said smiling and getting down to hug him. I hugged gino and said bye and walked to the car to put the groceries in there.

- 30 minutes later -
"khloeeee!!" I said running through the house. looking for her.

"what."

"bitch go get the groceries out the car. i can't do it." I said smiling.

"yes tf you can, get up."

"bitch I'm pregnant. my doctor saiddddd, I cannot do that. bye." I said plopping down on the couch and turning on the tv. I turned on the originals and got comfortable. that show was good asf and klaus was THE FINEST WHITE MAN IVE EVER LAID MF EYES ON.

- 5 minutes later -
"bitch why you got so much shit. THE FUCK YOU GOT BABY FOOD FOR." khloe said laughing hard asf.

"the baby bitch, duhhh."

"yo baby not supposed to be here for like 3 more months.."

"bitch, leave me alone." I said laughing.

"you gon come to the fair with me tonight?" khloe asked.

"yea, I guess." I said looking at my phone.

"yayyyy!! let's go get ready. we're leaving at 6." khloe said dragging me to her room.
====================================
heyy!!💕 y'all if you read most of this chapter already I'm sorry, I published it on accident and didn't know. but, make sure y'all vote, comment, and follow me!!💕