part 27: ok...

kamari pov
december 8th, 2020
1:52pm

- nai'lani house -
it's been 2 weeks since nai'lani lost her baby. she just sit in her room all day and sleep and cry. she barely eat.. she just been depressed.

I hate seeing her like this. I been tryna talk to her and make her feel better, but she just keep pushing me away.

"lani.." I said opening her door.

she didn't even look at me, she just kept her eyes on the wall in front of her.

"lani, I brought you something to eat." I said trying to hand her the chick-fil-a.

"I'm not hungry."

"lani you haven't eaten in two days, come on.." I said sitting next to her on the bed.

she stayed silent and I just laid next to her and hugged her. I know she's hurting right now, and I just want her to feel better.

out of nowhere she just started crying.

"it's ok." I said hugging her tightly. "you'll be alright ma. I know you was excited to be a mom and all, and I'm sorry this happened to you. but listen, don't let it get you down ight. imma get you pregnant again and all will be right with the world ok?" I said and she laughed.

"yesssss!!!" I said getting up and running around the house.

"why tf are you yelling?" khloe said walking into the kitchen.

"SHE LAUGHED!! she's getting better!!" I said shaking her.

"what?!" she said smiling. we ran to nai'lani room and she was sitting up on her bed dying laughing at us.

"aww, come hereeee!!" khloe said hugging her.

"I stink." nai'lani said pushing khloe back.

she stood up and walked into her bathroom and me and khloe walked out the room.

"thank you for helping her. she's been through a lot this year and even though y'all ain't known each other for a long time you still took the time to help her."

"it's good, imma always help her whenever she need it. I love he- shit." I said putting my head in my hands.

"awww, that's so cute!! why you ain't tell her.." she asked handing me a water bottle.

"I don't know how she feel about me. I ain't tryna move too fast, plus she just got out a relationship and lost her baby so imma give her some time."

"mm, ok. just make sure you tell her and treat my bestfriend right." she said hitting me on the back of the head and sitting on the couch.

"y'all both abusive asf. damn." I said laughing.

- 30 minutes later -
"hey loveee, you hungry?" khloe said running over the nai'lani and hugging her.

"mhm, where that chick-fil-a y'all had for me?" she said opening the fridge.

"about that..." khloe said holding nai'lani hand. "I ate it.." she whispered.

"but we're going out to eat so it's good. come on." she said grabbing her purse and keys."

"can you take my pictures real quick?" nai'lani asked.

"yea." I said picking up her phone. I took her pictures and we got in the car and headed to the restaurant.

_yungblasiann