part 3: home sweet home.

tj^^
nai'lani pov
march 2nd, 2020
11:43 am

- at my house -

we got home yesterday. I unpacked and cleaned up my house and just chilled. I stay in miami, and for my birthday we just went to a air bnb here and had fun.

despite all the drama that happened, I actually had a good time.

*ding*

I heard my phone go off and went to see who had texted me..

it was tj.. ugh

305-237-8719
tj: yoo💜
me: bye.

I have no interest in this man anymore. I done learned my lesson from fucking with niggas like him, cuz korbyn was the same way, a wannabe hood nigga, except tj wasn't scared to shoot somebody.

*texting tj again*

tj: why?😂
me: nigga I thought u was chill and shit, then you start shooting niggas at the club. imma good off u💕HOW ARE U NOT IN JAIL.
tj: send me yo address, let's chill.
me: 😳, nigga did u not see wtf I said?!
tj: I saw it, send me the address ma. we can talk about it when I get there.
me: no.. I don't even know u, fuck I look like handing my address out to random niggas..🤣 gmfu
tj: ight ma, I'll send u mines.
me: I won't be attending luv💁🏽‍♀️
tj: why?😞
me: fuck u wanna see me for? you still ain't explain yourself.
tj: ight, so this girl came up to me and just started flirting with me and dancing on me. I ain't want her or nun but I just let her do what she wanted to. then the nigga came over there and started getting mad at me cuz his bitch was tryna fuck with me, so he started tryna hit me and he was only hitting the damn couch, but that's when I pulled out the gun and shot the nigga, simple. and he ain't dead or nun so it's cool. now u gon send me the address ma? I wanna see u..

now I know I shouldn't do this.. but I mean, let's see how this turns out. he might be a good person.😁

*texting tj*

me: here🙄

I sent him my address and he said he was gon be here in 30 minutes. I hopped in the shower and just threw on a small pink jacket with matching shorts.

I took my wig off the other day so I had to do my hair real fast and just put it in a bun.

- 10 minutes later -

*knock at the door*

not gon lie, I was kinda nervous. but fuck him since he wanna shoot people.

I opened the door and he was standing there smiling.

"fuck u smiling for?" I said laughing and closing the door since he came in.

"you look good." me said looking at me.

"thanks, come take my pictures." I said smiling and handing him my phone.

_yungblasiann

liked by 10,625 others@_yungblasiann tell yo nigga hop out my dm's luv

@_yungblasiann tell yo nigga hop out my dm's luv.🤍
4,821 comments
hoeslovetj_: damn😍
officialarie: ok bestfriend!!💕💕

he took my pictures and I found the one I wanted and posted it on Instagram. my page been growing lately so I was happy, and I'm getting ready to start my business soon!!

"so whatchu wanna do? why u even wanted to come over here?" I asked.

I opened the refrigerator and grabbed a water bottle. I closed it and turned around and boom.. the nigga kissed me. I kissed him back for like.. a minute🥰, as I fucking should. then I pulled away, laughed, and sat on the couch and grabbed the remote.

"what u wanna watch?" I asked looking at him.

he started walking over to the couch and sat down next to me.

I turned on Netflix and started scrolling through stuff.

"let's watch that." he said pointing at the tv.

it was the queens gambit, it looked mad boring but it was cool..

"ok." I laughed.

I cut on the show and we watched tv and talked. I don't know how.. but we ended up cuddling and falling asleep on each other.

- just waking up -
5:43 pm

"hey ma." he said smiling at me.

"nigga what are you doing in the kitchen."

"getting something to drink, I was a lil parched." he said while nodding and laughing.

he came back to the couch and put his arm around me.

"so, what you wanna do?"

I looked at him and laughed. I got up off the couch and started looking for my phone.

"you seen my phone anywhere?"

he took it out his back pocket and held it in front of me.

as I reached for it he held the phone in the air and I was jumping up trying to get it. his ass was 6'4 and I was 4'11, my short ass. he started laughing.

"ain't shit funny hoe, give me my phone before I stab you."

he handed it to me and I opened it and started texting people back and responding to comments.

"thanks." I said smiling and walking to my room.

"yo let's go get some food. I'm hungry."

"go get some food then." I laughed.

"so you not gon come with me?" he said poking his bottom lip out.

I laughed and my phone started ringing.

"who dat." he said plopping down on my bed and smiling.

"my friend, now shhh. don't say shit!!"

"heyy." I said answering the phone. arie FaceTimed me and she was at home cooking.

"hey whore, come over. I'm bored."

"I'm kind of... busy.." she looked at the phone and laughed.

"doing what? if you not with a nigga I don't wanna hear shit. whatever you doing not that important."

I sat there in silence and tj just burst out laughing and I hung up.

"nigga didn't I tell you not to make no noise." I said hitting him after every word.

"owwwieee, that hurt." he said laughing.

"fuck you." I said laughing it had been 2 minutes and arie started calling me back. got damn...

"hello.." I said.

"who was that." she said smiling.

"huh? what are you talking abouttt.."

"oh bitch don't play dumb, I'm on the way right now. actually... ok, I just pulled up. bye bye!"

"fuck. hide." I grabbed his arm and took him to the laundry room. "go in there."

"why, just say I'm yo friend."

"oh nigga go in. she gon think we fucking."

"I mean-" I cut him off.

"go nigga, and shut yo big mouth ass up. don't say shit."
==================================
heyy y'all!!💕 thoughts on nai'lani and tj? you think they like each other??💕