part 32: wow..

nai'lani pov
december 15th, 2020 still.
10:43 am

- at nai'lani and khloe's new house -
"let me post this, I look kinda cute." khloe said smiling and sitting on the couch.

fcknkhloe

liked by 476,982 others

@fcknkhloe it's my mf birthday hoesss, BIG 22.💕
56,921 comments.
@_yungblasiann: bestie!😍
@fcknkhloe: I'm bae, fytb.

"where yo boyfriend went?" she asked.

"he's... mad." I said cutting the tv off. "but we not finna worry about that. it's yo birthday, shots??" I said smiling.

"anything except-"

"HENNESSYYYYY." I said cutting her off and she laughed.

"nope, no thanks."

"unt unt, get up. u getting fucked up today." I said gesturing for her to open her mouth. she opened it and I poured some in her mouth. she swallowed it and made a face and I laughed.

"come on, let's go." I said dragging her to my car by her arm.

"where are we going nowwww??" she asked looking at me.

"to get our nails done." I said smiling.

- 3 hours later -
1:56 pm

"I'm in love." she said looking at her nails.

khloe's nails:

nai'lanis nails:

nai'lanis nails:

"they're short asf but I like them, it's giving

"they're short asf but I like them, it's giving.. housewife. bad bitch. CEO." she said and I burst out laughing.

"ok, come onnn!!" I said getting out the car and walking into the building.

I saw kamari's car outside so I was kinda happy now, I ain't like when he left like that.

"kamari?" I said walking in the condo. him and khloe both have a key so they could get in anytime they want.

"I'm in here." he said.

"ok, hold on." I turned to khloe.

"what u wanna do today?" I asked smiling.

"umm, I wanna go out to eat. and go shopping. and I wanna go to that new arcade place that has skating, bowling, and bumber cars!!"

"ok, u wanna go aroundddd.. 4 or 5?" I asked.

"mhm, I'm finna take a nap, byeee. love you." she said hugging me and walking to her room.

"hey.." I said sitting next to kamari.

"I'm sorry for how I was acting." he said looking at me.

"it's ok, I know u don't like him so I mean.. it's whatever." I said putting my head on his chest and laying down.

"khloe trust him?"

"mhm, she said he'd never hurt her."

"fucking liar." he said shaking his head. "aye, just watch out for her. I know what he like. trust me, he not someone you want yo bestfriend around." he said getting up and leaving.

what the actual fuck.
================================
heyy!!💕ok y'all, I'm starting to update more so that's good. alsooo, my phone started acting up yesterday and it's stuck on the apple logo and it'll turn off and then back on but it's still on the apple logo and it's been like that for like 9 hours so if u know how to fix it, let me know.💕💕