part 37: home again.

nai'lani pov
december 18th, 2020
7:54am

"wake up." kamari said violently shaking me. I'm getting tired of him doing this bullshit.

"whatttt." I said aggravated.

"our flight at 9 and you know-"

"leave me alone." I said cutting him off.

"lani get up." he said laughing, then there was a knock on the door.

he walked over and opened it. "oh hi.." he said as the lady pushed the cart in. I guess he ordered room service and a bunch of food came. I seen waffles and immediately got up.

"oh now you wanna get up." he said walking over to me. "thank you." he said as the lady left.

"move hoe." I said limping to the bathroom.

last night was.. eventful. I heard kamari laughing and stuck my middle finger up at him.

I went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face, then went out and ate breakfast. shit was good asf!!

after that, I showered and put on a cute outfit, then packed my stuff and me and K got ready to leave.

"you look good.." he said putting his arms around my waist and kissing my neck.

"take my pictures?" I said handing him my phone and smiling.

"no, come on." he said walking.

I followed him to the car where we met khloe and joshua.

"I don't wanna gooo." khloe said hugging me.

"me neither." I said poking my bottom lip out.

"get in the car." kamari laughed. me, khloe, kamari, and joshua put our bags in the truck and got in the car.

- at the airport -
8:58am
"bye bora bora." khloe said to waving while recording her vlog.

we got our stuff out he car and put it on the jet, then got on and waited till it took off. I liked this trip, it was well needed. me and K got to bond and get to know each other better than we already did, but I really just needed some fun, relaxing time after everything that's happened this year.
================================
heyy!!💕 i know this chapter was short but I'm hopefully gonna update a lot tonight. make sure y'all comment, vote, and follow me!!💕