part 1: intro.

nai'lani pov
february 28th, 2020
7:52 pm

- my birthday -

"ok, I got Hennessy and Vodka, what y'all want?"

"Hennessy bitch." arie said laughing.

"Vodka." everyone else said at the same time, then they laughed.

it's my fucking birthday today!! I just turned 21 and I was excited as fuck. I'm the baby of the group, so now that I could really go out and turn up, oh bitch the girls was gon have to watch out.

*knock at the door*

"who else supposed to be coming?" khloé asked.

"nobody.."

I opened the door and there he was.. my cheating ass ex. we broke up like 2 months ago. most bitches would still be sad, but I just kept doing me, cuz who tf finna be crying over a nigga who ain't shitt?!!

NOT I.

I started closing the door back and he pushed it back open.

"lani, can we talk?"

"no nigga, bye." I slammed the door and turned around.

da'laniegh looked at me and I instantly got mad as fuck.

"what the fuck, why would you invite him here bitch." I said running over the the couch hitting her.

da'laniegh was the one who introduced me to korbyn since they were cousins. after we broke up she tried to get us back together, and I told her ass to stop that shit cuz we wasn't getting back together, I don't care if we was together for 4 years. but this bitch done crossed the line.

I'm bout to beat her ass.

"woahhhhh chill lani, chill."

"man arie let me go, I'm not even finna hit her."

"bitch you think I'm fucking stupid. I know you finna try to kill her ass, and she might deserve it but I'm not letting you fight on you birthday."

she had me fucked up. I ain't even wanna do nothing no more, I just wanted her ass to leave.

"get out." I said

she looked at me and arie burst out laughing.

"what?"

"fuck you looking at me like that for hoe? you heard me, since you doing sneaky shit get the fuck out. you knew I ain't wanna talk to that nigga and you gon invite his ass here?! on my fucking birthday?!"

"lani I'm sorry but I was trying to help!! let's just chill out and we can talk about this tomorrow. enjoy your birthday babe."

I walked to her room and started grabbing her suitcase and her bags. I opened the door and he was still out there.

I put her bags and her suitcase outside and told her to leave.

"fuck you lani."

"yea yea bitch, get yo bald headed ass out."

==================================
heyy!!💕 did y'all like the story so far? make sure y'all vote and follow me.💕