part 15: single bitches!!

kamari^^
nai'lani pov
november 2nd, 2020
10:08 am

- at her house -
I woke up to khloe blasting fucking lil uzi vert in the kitchen while she was cooking.

"ghetto." I said laughing and walking in the kitchen.

"shut up hoe." she said flipping the pancakes.

I stuck my middle finger up at her and walked to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face, showered, did my hygiene routine, and got dressed.

I had a doctors appointment today, and I was excited because my gender reveal was coming up. it's on november 12th, two days after me and khloe fat ass graduate!!

khloe and corey gon be there of course, and I invited kamari cuz he good company. idk if tj still going, but I don't really care if he come or not.

he invited his parents and his cousin kornell, and if he go I guess he bringing his stupid ass friends.. but anyways..

I ate and me and khloe talked, then I waited for her to get ready and we left.

- 30 minutes later -
"name?" the lady at the front desk asked me.

"nai'lani davis." I said looking down at my phone.

"ok, right this way." she said getting up and walking down a hallway. she opened a door and told us my doctor would be with me shortly and I nodded.

- 5 minutes later -
me and khloe made tiktoks while we waited, then the doctor walked in.

"hi." she said laughing.

"hey.." we said laughing as well.

"so, how are you?" she said smiling and looking at some papers.

"good, I've been.. dealing with stuff.." I said looking at khloe and she shook her head and went on her phone.

"ok, well today we're just gonna make sure the baby is ok and go over any possible disabilities, birth defects, and sicknesses the baby could have based on you and your child's fathers medical history and dna. ok?" she said. I nodded.

khloe put her phone down and started looking at what was going on.

the doctor put the gel on my stomach and started doing my ultrasound. me and khloe closed our eyes while she did it so we wouldn't see the gender.

- 5 minutes later -
"ok, done." she said and we opened our eyes as she wiped the gel of my stomach.

"ok, so here it says you have the breast cancer gene. yours isn't really dominant, so your child most likely won't get it either, but you never know. also, trey has asthma and you have the gene for it too, so your baby may get that, chances are high. as for any birth defects, disabilities, and mental illnesses, very low chances. less that 1% chances, but again anything can happen. just know it's likely not to happen ok. next thing, your baby is in breech, meaning the feet are at the bottom, towards you vagina, and the head is at the top. when it's time for birth, we want your baby to be head first, not feet first. so next appointment which is... december 29th, we'll check on that and see what's going on. if the baby is till in breech I'll give you a list of things you can do the help the baby get off of that position and get in the right one. from there, we'll do the once a week checkups we had planned, and then you should give birth around your due date, january 28th." I nodded and got up.

she gave me 3 new bottles of prenatal vitamins and then we left. me and khloe went to the post office to picks up packages, then we went home and got on live.

- at home -
1:24 pm
"hey live." I said smiling and khloe waved.

"y'all we just picked up some packages and got the new lashes that going up soon." khloe said showing them to everybody.

"didn't yo baby daddy cheat on you?" somebody commented then and I laughed.

"yes!! but I'm not stressing over it, she was pretty so I hope they happy." I said keeping it classy, like a bad bitch should.

"oh, you must not know..😳" I read it and got confused.

"know what? here imma add u. join." I said and added her. she joined and set the phone up.

"not you hiding behind a fake page.." I said and me and khloe started laughing. it was the girl he cheated on me with. she was on a fake page that had 1 follower and it was a fucking sugar daddy, and the girl on her profile picture didn't even look like her.

"anyways bitch, I guess he ain't tell you bout me but hoe you was the side bitch."

"oh, cool." I said laughing.

"it's funny that you ok with that." she said flipping her hair.

"baby it's funny that you had to make a fake page just to watch me. it's funny that you saying I'm the side hoe when he still texting my phone and calling my phone tryna get me back.. it's funny that he be having his daughter around me and I'm pregnant with his baby and his baby moms know bout me and so does his daughter, yet you just.. unheard about. I mean, you saying I'm the side bitch but why he was staying at my house and had his daughter over here and fucking me and nutting in me and sh- can't say that.. but yeaa, side bitch? me?? baby YOU were the side bitch.. you was the LONG TERM side bitch that THOUGHT she was the main hoe and it's funny. but you knowwww, go-" I got cut off by somebody tryna FaceTime me. it's was tj..

"oh look.. it's him." I said showing her my phone and answered it.

"fuck u want?" I said aggravated.

"chill out ma, where u at?" he said and I laughed.

"fuck u." I said about to hang up.

"hold onnnn, wait. I'm sorry, she ain't even mean shit for real.. I don't know why I was doing that stupid ass shit and messing with her, but I want you." he said and me and khloe stared laughing hard asf.

"you heard that? the same girl you calling a side bitch got yo nigga over here calling them talking like this?! over lil ol me? ight hoe. side bitch my ass."

"you can kill all that right now, like at this moment, stop." khloe said and I laughed.

"stay off tiktok." I said and I looked at the live. her eyes were watering and a tear fell and she left, then I  looked down at the phone. tj was just looking at me.

"why u do that shit." he said smiling.

"cuz bitches think they can come over here and talk shit when they don't know nothing. she was talking out her ass so I read that hoe to a T, and now her fuck ass crying and sad. boo-fucking-hoo bitch, try again." I said and he laughed.

"and don't get on my phone laughing hoe. we not cool." I said getting mad again.

"I thought-" I cut him off.

"nigga you fucking cheateddd. you haven't been forgiven. fuck u." I said hanging up.

"well live, sorry you had to see.. that." I said and me and khloe proceeded to show them the new stuff.
===================================
heyy!!💕 y'all that girl really got on live from a fake page and was talking shit.. YIKES.💕