Chunin exams and Momoshiki!

Start from the beginning

"Alright, We are about to begin round one." The blinds on the back with the leaf symbol fall revealing two earth platforms.

"Each team will stand on one side they believe will be the answer.  And the question is!" the screen above him shows a question. Ahmya looks at the question and frowns. There is no volume five. She highly doubts they needed to know this to become chunin. her eyes widen once she turns to face Sai and Shikamaru. Shikamaru sends her a knowing smirk as she frowns and shakes her head at him.

while her team was discussing she tells them to follow her.

"Do you know the answer?"
"Yeah. just be on guard." she stands near the ledge and produces chakra with her feet to stick onto the ground.

"And the correct answer is!" the board switches between the two before it stops on both. 

"I knew it!" Ahmya yells. she quickly thinks of a solution once the platform breaks.

"Mitsuki use your arms! Sarada grab onto my hand and grab Borutos!" They nod and quickly form. once they do it Mitsuki pulls them up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Precisely right!" Sai smiles. "You see, if you realized your mistake above the pool of ink and then just gave up, and let the ink stain you. You don't deserve to be a Chunin. The real purpose was to see the answer you were supposed to find after being put to a difficult situation. whether you would give up or not.Those who avoided the ink answered correctly. The chunin exams round one, Has now ended! The second round is in three days!"

"Shikamaru-Nii that was lame no offense."

"You already figured it out before you even got on didn't you?"

"Yeah, I wanted to test my own team, If they failed I would have helped them myself"

"Your too smart."

"Says you."

"I guess I do"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So he's learning how to use the shuriken juts huh?"

"yeah, Can you do it?"

"Dad taught me a few trick, What hes doing now Is something I took a little long to learn. see?" She throws both shuriken's with one hand, Moth shuriken fly towards the target but just before it hits it the other Shuriken hits it and lands on the bullseye of the main target.

"Your talented."

"Arigato, Sasuke sensei."

"Shuriken jutsu is Sarada's thing!" Boruto complains.

"Well Boruto, Based on your reasoning. "Sasuke brings up his arm and summons shadow clones.

"This is your specialty isn't it?"

"i guess.."

"No more excuses, Naruto can make over a thousand shadow clones." Boruto grits his teeth.

'I know that!" He closes his eyes. 

"What's your Limit Ahmya?" Sasuke asks her.

"Fifty."

"Fifty?!" Boruto yells.

"My chakra is quite large Boruto, Its just that Naru-Nii's chakra is Inhuman"
"Fifty is quite impressive."

"I know."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------