Sparring Gone Wrong

.

/

Chapter 83: Sparring Gone Wrong

/

.

/

.

"Sparring, Huh?"

They turn around to smile at the dual haired female who smiles back at them.

"Yeah! It's me against dad!"

"Your gonna be destroyed."

"Oh shut it, teme!"

"Whatever, dobe."

She watches in amusement as Boruto tries (and fails) to defeat Naruto.

In the end, Kawaki suggested they test out Karma, and as they did, Ahmya was impressed by Boruto's new speed.

He also seemed to gain new power but the nandaime was able to defeat his son easily.

"What are they doing?"

"That's called the 'seal of reconciliation'. You do it after a match. Like a ritual for shinobi...?"

"Good job, Hime. It's basically a way of saying there have been no hard feelings because of the fight." He nods, seeming to stare into space afterwards.

Ahmya places a hand on his head, ruffling his hair.

"Don't worry bout anything, lil brother! Your big sis is here to protect ya!" He swats her hand away.

"I don't need protection-"

"Ahmi-Nee-Chan, Protect us!" Himawari jumps onto the girl, tackling her to the ground causing the elder one to laugh and smile at the young princess.

"Yes, hime. Maa, i'll always protect you!"

"Hmph." Kawaki looks at the two, amusement and longing in his eyes.

Ahmya suddenly smirks, holding her other arm out and wiggling her eyebrows.

"Wanna join the hug, lil bro?"

"No way."

"Hime, You know what to do." The young Uzumaki nods seriously, running up to Kawaki and forcing him to join the hug they had formed.