Tell me a story, dad.

"WOAH!" Ahmya woke up with Wide covered eyes. She shuffled herself into a sitting position and furrowed her brows.

"Of course it was a dream. You can't be that pretty and be real. I wonder if pretty lady paid for Ichirakus. I'm stupid, That was a dream. Well, I suppose I did have a bro-"

"Ahmi, What are you talking About?" She jumps at the new voice and turns her head towards the source.

"Dad?"

"Yeah."

"How long have you been here?"

"Since you last woke up."

"Why?"

"Because I was worried. And I had nothing else to do."

"You need to get a life dad."

"Be quiet or I'll hit you."

"Do you know anybody named Tobi?" She hears him tense up and raises an eyebrow.

"Why...?"

"Eh-" She shrugs. "I just had a dream about this one tall black haired boy or something. Anyways, Can I take these bandages off?"

"Right, But take it easy. Turns out Sota almost pierced your eyes."

"He was trying to take them."

"I expected that. Here I'll help you."

 She feels a weight on her bed as  hands rest on her head. They go to the back of her head and begin unwrapping the bandages. She winces once she opens her eyes and blinks rapidly at the blurry figure of Kakashi. Once she's able to mostly see Kakashi clearly she attempts to stand up. Kakashi help her up knowing what she was thinking about. She takes a breath in and sighs.

"Time to say goodbye Hikaru..." She stabilizes herself. Kakashi leads her into an large room with a small figure on a table covered by a white fabric. Naruto, and Shikamaru stood while watching the girl walk up to the figure. However they are shocked when they don't see her hesitate to take off the covers from his face. She stares at Hikarus face for a while, -Weirdly, Not feeling sad. Her face takes a small smile as she removed the bangs from his face.

"It's weird...I for some reason feel much better knowing where his body is. Knowing that it isn't being used badly. Maybe now he can rest in peace? I feel as though my shoulders have become lighter for some reason." She expresses her feelings out loud.

"But...It still hurt having to fight him again, During the fight, I was remembering one of the times Hikaru told me to fight against some bullies. It for some reason matched perfectly with what was happening." She steps back after covering his face again and lets out a deep breath.

"Looking at how weak I was back then makes me cringe. But I'll continue to get stronger. I'll carry on Hikarus will and Protect and Help people." She clenches her fist as she looks at it with a brighter fire than before. The three adults smile at her determination.

"Come on." Kakashi places a hand on her head. 

"You need rest." Ahmya looks into his Onyx eyes realizing she had no say in this. She pouts slightly before her eyes widen and she runs back to Hikaru, Startling the Adults.

"Wait!" She pulls up Hikarus pale hand and reveals A bracelet with small shiny stones. She grins and feels relieved while The others just stare in confusion.

"This was our friendship Bracelet!" She pulls it off his hands.

"I can't believe Sota didn't take it! We promised each other we would always be in each others hearts using these." She pulls out a bracelet from her chunin jacket and shows the matching bracelets with grin.