Sota.

Three weeks of missions Had really bothered Ahmya. Whenever team seven didn't have a mission, she did as a chunin. She-For some reason- Was always being requested. It seems she was really popular and the fact that she was a chunin mean't she could go on solo missions alone. For example, She was heading home right now after escorting an important politician safely without a scratch. Well, At least not on him. But Kami was he annoying and demanding, He would demand they took a break every five seconds and refused to be lifted by the girl. she groaned while rubbing her temples.

"If being a Famous chunin is this bad, then how bad is being a jounin?!" 

She yells while jumping on another tree branch. Once she had crossed the land of fire border she decided to take a break. She dropped down from the trees into an open area and laid down on the ground. This was going to be a two day run back, one day if she didn't sleep. she decided to skip sleep knowing team seven would most likely have a mission soon. 

After a fifteen minute rest, Ahmya got up, stretched her muscles, and took off running again. quickly raising her guard.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ahmya Hatake Huh? your quite valuable in the bingo book you know!" A tall black haired man and Orange haired man snickered as they cockily looked at the girl. Instead, She deadpanned and walked past them.

"O-oi! You brat! Who do you think you are-!" 

"Raiton!: Black panther!" A large booming sounded as Ahmya looked at the now unconscious men.

"I'd say genin level, Idiots. Going rogue when your only at genin level." She sighed and tied the two up. She created two shadow clones to carry the men.

"Well what do we have here! Never thought I'd run into you here." She turns around, coming face to face with the Mizukage.

"Oh! Mizukage-sama! it is quite weird to see you here." He smiles and looks down at the men. He sweatdropps and looks at their headbands.

"Rogue ninja from the land of rivers huh? Did you beat them?"

"They were idiots." He sweatdropps at her.

"they assumed I was weak and let their guard down. I beat them with a single move. They seem to be appearing out of the ground ever since I became chunin, They won't stop targeting me!" She complains. The Mizukage laughs as his guards follow him. He walks beside the girl.

"I'm passing by Konoha, Would you like us to help you?"

"Ah, Lie. I'm alright thank you, But if you need me to guide you towards Konoha, I would gladly do so." 

"Lord hokage told us you had a thing for helping people." He mutters as Ahmya sweatdropps while silently cursing Naruto in her head.

"We would appreciate that. We know the way but, having someone who fluently knows it would be quicker." She nods and signals for her clones to walk forwards. Once they stand beside her, she grabs tow senbon needles out and stabs them into the necks of the rogues. 

"Just in case they wake up!" she smiles while the guards move closer to the Mizukage, slightly freaked out by the Childs way of acting. The Sword wielder laughs kindly and takes off running beside the young Hatake.

"If I knew chunin would be this troublesome, I would have gladly failed the chunin exams!" She talks while complaining to herself.

"If you ask me, I would think you should already be a jounin." The Mizukage-Chojuro- Says.