Chapter 101

¯°•º¤◆¤º°¯ FILLER¯°º¤◆¤º•°¯

The eldest Hatake sat quietly on the table, reading his usual erotic novel until his eye strays away for a single second.

"Don't do it Kakashi." He mutters to himself, looking away from the modern device on the table that had pinged.

"She deserves privacy. She's technically an adult now since becoming chunin. Dont. Do it."

He reads the sentences of his novel, attempting to distract himself but it seemed that would be of no use.

"Dammit." He grabs the phone with a large sweatdropp and opens it.

He narrows his eyes with a slight growl.

"Shikadai..."

'You coming over?'

"What does he mean by that?" He swipes up only to find a password. The clicking of a tongue can be heard in the room as he racks his brain for possible combinations.

"What would she use as her password?" A comical light bulb appears over his head as he types in the numbers.

0314

March 14.

UNLOCKED.

"Geez, Ahmi." He sweatdropps, aware that was the exact day that a certain friend of hers had passed away.

"You seriously are depressing." He clicked on the camera roll, a small grin on his face as he prepares to tease her about- Wait.

Aweeee he couldn't tell her, she'd kill him!

Man, that sucks!

He laughed at the first picture of Ahmya pushing Boruto into a lake using her rinnegan, with Sarada pushing her into a lake.

The next picture though, was one of her on a certain blushing Naras back, holding up two fingers with a grin.

"That boy..." The silver haired shinobi clutches the phone slightly tighter, annoyance in his features as he summons Pakkun.