Continued Confusion.

Disclaimer: Music is not mine.

Here's Ahmya's theme song! Also, might start changing my style of writing.

Also! I think i'll start using Rin for gifs except for the combat ones!

Chapter 81: Continued Confusion

-

-

-

-

-

-

"Hey, Champ...Wake up." Ahmya groaned and opened her eyes, seeing the familiar silver and messy hair belonging to her father.

She silently sits up in her bed, not wanting to talk as she barely had the day before. She felt like crying from the stress at any moment, so she settled for simple 'hums' or nods.

"Heard your going to see your brother today-" Her eyes widened and she quickly threw the covers off, running to the restroom.

Kakashi blinked at her speed.

"That's new-" The door to the bathroom opened again, this time a almost completely dressed Ahmya stepped out. There was just one piece of clothing she was missing.

She searched her room for it, but couldn't find it for some reason. She suddenly slumps her shoulders and looks to the ground in shame.

'I lost the jounin jacket....right...' Kakashi sighs.

"You made the right choices, so don't go blaming yourself okay?" She smiles, snatching a black hoodie and quickly slipping it on and running out her room door and racing out the front door.

Kakashi and Pakkun looked at the door before the dogs eyes widened comically.

"Do my eyes deceive me? Or did Ahmya just go...early?" Kakashis own widened and his brows furrowed in concern.

"Uh-Oh..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Did...I make it?" Ahmya panted as she knocked on the Uzumaki families door.