Those Damned Elders.

"Your questioning my loyalty aren't you?" Ahmya sighed as she stood at attention, staring at the three hokages and two elders.

She just wanted to go home and play with Pakkun and the others, but noooo. The village elders just had to be jerks and question her loyalty. 

Though, nobody really knew that she had learned about the truth behind the Uchiha massacre, she had planned on keeping it a secret but if she had to, She would use it against these scum.

The elders just stared at her, until Kakashi spoke up.

"She's my daughter and shes proved her loyalty more times then I can count. What more do you need?"

"She wasn't born here, and she is not your daughter by blood-" Low Blow.

"-It was bad enough you welcomed her into the village, But continuing to allow her to advance in the ranks? Unbelievable!"

"What causes you to distrust and hate me so much?" Koharu and Homura blink at her and open their mouths.

"We are only thinking of what's best for the village-"

"Like what was best for the uchiha clan?" Gasps sounded in the room.

'You want to play dirty? Let's play dirty.'

She could feel her fathers stare, burning into her skull but she ignored it.

"Whatever, I don't need You To trust me. Just go and ask the village if they trust me! I work day and night, trying to help the village but because I have the Rinnegan, your to stubborn to admit I'm actually a loyal citizen. Tell me, What happened the last time someone was, "Doing the best for the village?""

"This is absurd! She shouldn't know any of this!"

"Ahmya...How do you know these things?" She reveals one of her rinnegan eyes and deadpans at Naruto, who nods.

How do you know these things?" She reveals one of her rinnegan eyes and deadpans at Naruto, who nods

"As A wielder of the rinnegan, one of my abilities is to see past visions. Your so called SCUM of a partner, was the reason behind the Akatsuki turning evil! The very same man who held the rinnegan, was traumatized for what happened to his friend, caused by your own! So, Tell me, Was he originally a monster, Or did you Make him a monster? My cousin Nagato!" They gape at her words, and were about to speak.

"What does this have to do with your promotion?"

"What does the previous Rinnegan mistakes have to do with my promotion?" They grit their teeth.

"You both should retire, Your getting too old." Tsunade laughs loudly as the other kage hold in snickers. She could practically see the steam coming out of their ears.

"But honestly, what has MY Rinnegan done to harm this village?" The two elders were almost shaking in anger and embarrassment.

"Hmph! Fine. You may become a Jounin." Koharu says, causing Ahmya to smirk and lower her blindfold to cover her other eye.