Hagoromo's Training!

Start from the beginning

"Urgh,Nevermind."

"Look what's important is-"

"Forget that! What's really important now is what day it is! Do you even know why? If you forgot my kid sisters birthday I'll never forgive you!" Boruto glares. Narutos eyes widen as Ahmya watches his expression turn sad. She grits her teeth to stop herself from punching boruto. She feels her heart ache at the fact that Boruto Is yelling at his father even though Naruto Is trying his best to show him that he does care. She feels jealous that Boruto can even get mad at him for not 'Paying attention' To him. That's something only a kid with parents can say. Even if she has Kakashi it still hurt. Konohamaru senses her pain and places a hand on her shoulder. She looks up and smiles at him. A few seconds of a tense silence is broken by three knocks on the door.

"Excuse me sir." A familiar scientist says.

"Katasuke."  Naruto says.

"As the head of the ninja scientific tool team.  I have a request to make, lord seventh." He bows.

"What is it?"

"For the up coming Chunin exams" He grabs sensei's wrist and shows the tool. 

"we'd like your authorization to use the ninja tool our team made. Than the genin won't have to go through such harsh training, And they'd have more Ninjutsu to use. Their performances would be more elaborate as well. And if we market these ninja tools to other villages, The income will benefit the hidden leaf village!"

"Mr. Katasuke!." The turn to Ahmya.

"Tell me. Can you copy my rinnegan?" he looks at her.

"Uh..No."

"Then that tool is quite useless if I say so myself." 

"Ahmya!" Boruto yells at her.

"Not a chance." Naruto says. "The chunin exams are not a performance. Their purpose is to nurture shinobi." The man covers up his sadness and bows.

"Oh I see. Excuse me." Ahmya uses her rinnegan to check his chakra and frowns.

'Katasuke -san. I recommend you stop trying to guilt trip us." he ignores her as her teammates look at her tp see her rinnegan glowing and her eyes glaring.

Boruto turns back to naruto.

"This isn't the lame Era you grew up in dad!"  He storms out of the room as Naruto stands up.

"Hey boruto. wait!" Sensei yells.

"why are you so angered about that ninja tool Ahmya? You were pretty harsh." They all turn to her.

"If something like that is given to shinobi, fighting will be more brutal and endless. Meaning, Death. I don't want that just because of stupid money."

"your right. there will be chaos." Naruto says. "Anyways, your all dismissed."

"Hai."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tadaima!" 

"Okaeri! Aren't you supposed to be talking about the chunin exams with your team?"

"No, Boruto wouldn't listen to any of us even if we said we all need it to go. I just have a feeling that he will figure it out on his own. Hes honestly a huge brat." She sighs and flops onto the couch.

"Oh? You tired of him?"

"No. He doesn't have the experience I have with the outside world So I wont blame him. Hes just a normal brat. But he'll learn eventually."