Chapter 8

You face Jason, and he loosens his grip on you. 

" Is it okay if I tell them?" He nods in response, so you do. " 

I was his friend at summer camp, we protected each other, but, one day, I couldn't save him..." Freddy scoffs. 

" So it was your fault, pathetic." 

Jason makes an attempt at Freddy, but you stop him. 

" Yes, it basically was, if I were stronger, then Jason wouldn't have drowned."

Jason's POV:

She thinks it's her fault? How could she think that, it was Josh and his gang that caused me to drown, not ( y/n ). I hug her again, tighter this time, with no intention of letting go. She gives me a weak smile. It's not her fault, it's not, so why does she think that it is!? ( Jason's mother's lines will be like this ) Jason, she thinks it's her fault because she survived, you need to comfort her. Okay, I will.

I try my best to comfort her, by patting her on the head, and nuzzling my mask on her neck. She gives me a small giggle, and smiles a little more. Freddy rolls his eyes. 

" God, are you two fucking or not?!" 

( Y/n )'s eyes go wide, and out of pure instinct, she kicks him in the balls. He falls to the ground in pain, and Danny starts laughing again. ( Y/n ) turns to Danny.

 " For god's sake man, stop laughing at everything, you're going to have a heart attack!"

 His laughing subsides, and he pats her on the back. 

" I am so glad that you are here, no one has ever done that before!"

 She makes an attempt to hit him again, but I pick her up, holding her slightly off the ground. 

" Jason, let me at him, come on, he's an asshole, let me go!"

 I hold her a little closer to me, and hum, letting her know I'm on her side, but I won't let her get hurt. She sighs, and I put her down. She goes to grab a cup of coffee, and I see Micheal giving her a weird stare as she makes it. 

Why is he looking at her like that?

Your POV:

You feel someone stare at you as you make your coffee, but you don't think much of it. 

" BITCH, YOU DON'T JUST KICK ME IN THE BALLS AND THEN WALK AWAY!?"

 You sigh, and continue to make your coffee.

 " H-Hey ( y-y/n ), can y-y-you make me a c-coffee too?" " Yeah sure Norman, how do you take it?"

 " J-Just bl-lack." 

You make the boy a coffee, and hand it to him. Everyone just stands there quietly for a moment, before the front door bursts open. 

" Freddy stop being a bi- oh, who's this?"

 You and the women stare blankly at each other, before Hannibal steps in. 

" ( Y/n ), meet Carrie, Carrie, this is ( y/n )." 

Carrie walks over and shakes your hand. 

" About time there was another female in the house!"

 You smile weakly. 

" Yeah, nice to meet you Carrie!" 

" HEY BITCHES, SHUT THE FUCK UP." 

You angrily huff.

 " Don't make me kick you again Krueger." 

Carrie laughs a little.

 " I think we're going to be fast friends ( y/n )!" 

You smile at her, and she grabs your hand.

 " Come on ( y/n ), I'm gonna give you a makeover!"

 " Okay.. wait what?"

 She pulls you out of the kitchen and into her room.

 " Uh, Carrie, are you sure about this..?" " Of Course I am! I mean, you don't have to do this if you don't want to..."

 " No no! I don't mind at all!" 

She smiles at you and throws some clothing at you.

 " Put these on, and once you're done, I'll move on to your hair!" 

She leaves you in the room, where you change into a ( favourite colour ) Tank top, and a pair of black jeans. 

Well, this isn't too bad, could be worse. But it does show those scars...eh, I can live with that, no one will notice. 

Just then you hear a knock on the door. 

" Hey..uh..( y/n )? Are you done?" 

" O-Oh, uh, yeah, I'm done!" 

She steps in the room and squeals.

 " You look amazing! Now all that's left is your hair!"

 " Okay..?" 

She grabs a brush from a nearby table, and starts to gently brush out your hair.

 " S-sorry if I'm p-pulling too hard..."

 " No, you're doing fine." 

Once she finishes, she puts your hair in a low braid, adding some flowers in as she goes. ( if your hair isn't long enough to braid, I'm sorry! ) She takes a look at you, and smiles. 

" You look great!"

 You give a small chuckle.

 " Thank you Carrie, you're a wonderful person to spend time with." 

She smiles at you again, and then her face lights up even more. 

" Hey, there's some cake in the fridge, wanna go get some?" You giggle. 

" Of course I do!" 

She grabs your hand and runs to the kitchen, dragging you behind her.