Chapter 21

Michael's POV:

I grab her slowly, lifting her, and carrying her over my shoulder. She groans a little, but goes still. ( NOT LIKE THAT FOR YOU NASTY PEOPLE, THIS IS INNOCENT. ) 

I can already see bruises starting to form around her neck, and I sign angrily. 

Who thought it would be a good idea for her to walk around alone? I suppose we should've told her about Bateman...Yeah...we really should've. 

I begin to walk down the hallway, Stepping on Brahms' mask, causing it to break further. I kick him body out of the way, and he makes a pathetic attempt at a groan. I continue on, my feet making quiet stomping noises as I walk. 

I haven't lost it like that in while. Felt good to get some anger out. They deserved it anyways. Brahms should know not to get in my way. Stupid bastard. 

I was so lost in thought, I didn't realize that I made it to the medical room already. With no effort, I kick the door down, and stomp into the room. Norman jumped with fear, but Hannibal made no movement.  His gaze turned, and his eyes widened slightly when he saw ( y/n ) slung across my shoulder. 

" What did you do."

I made no acknowledgement of his question, and just set ( y/n ) down on one of thew low quality cots littering the room, right next to Jason. The bruises on her neck have become more saturated in colour since we left, and Hannibal just stares at her for a minute. Norman comes up from behind him, and his eyes immediately go to her neck. 

" W-What did you do."

Again, I gave no response, in fact, I just rolled my eyes. 

What do they expect me to do? Actually answer them?  

Norman balls up his hand into a fist. For the first time ever, I really don't want get into a fight. Using a notepad a write one word. 

᥇ꪖꪻꫀꪑꪖꪀ 

( Bateman ) 

His eyes go dark. 

" Where is he now?"

ᦔꪮ᭙ꪀ ꠸ꪀ ꪻꫝꫀ ꫝꪖꪶꪶ᭙ꪖꪗ, ᥇᥅ꪖꫝꪑᦓ   ꠸ᦓ ꪻꫝꫀ᥅ꫀ ꪻꪮꪮ.

( Down in the hallway, Brahms is there too. )

" Brahms..? Wh-hy is he there?"

ꫝꫀ ᧁꪮꪻ ꠸ꪀ ꪑꪗ ᭙ꪖꪗ.

( He got in my way )

" D-Damn it Michael! Are t-t-they alright?"

I didn't write a response, and he seems to connect the dots. So does Hannibal, and he just so happens to answer before Norman had a chance. 

" Are they injured, or dead? We had an agreement to not injure each other while living under the same roof."

ꪻꫝꪖꪻ ᭙ꪖᦓ ꪖ ᦔꪊꪑ᥇ ᥅ꪊꪶꫀ.

( That was a dumb rule. ) 

Hannibal sighed angrily, but turned his attention back to ( y/n ). 

" The bruises look pretty bad, her voice might be affected for a few days. Hopefully he didn't cause any permanent damage."

If Bateman caused any permanent damage to her, I'll kill him for real. No one will get to interfere, or they'll die as well. 

_ Time skip to after they fix ( y/n ) because I can't write medical scenes for shit_

Hannibal turned over to Norman. 

" There, she should be fine for right now. The bruises on her neck will hurt for a couple of days, but her vocal cords weren't damaged."

Norman exhaled in relief. 

I just stood there, taking everything in. 

Hannibal turned to face me, his eyes going dark. 

" If you ever pull something so reckless again, I will kick you out of this household."