Chapter 6

Just then a loud bang comes from the other room. You let out a small yelp of surprise, and Jason hugs you out of reflex.

Jason's POV:

A loud bang comes from the next room over, causing ( y/n ) to yelp in surprise. I wrap my arms around her in a protective manner, when Norman and Hannibal walk into the room, covered in blood. Norman looks at ( y/n ) and immediately averts his gaze somewhere else. Hannibal steps forwards and nods at ( y/n ). 

" Hello, you must be the infamous Ms. ( y/n ). My name's Hannibal, it's a pleasure to meet you."

 She looks at him astonished for a second.

 " Y-yeah, that's me, heh!"

 I let go of her and sigh a little. She looks at me. 

" Hey, you okay Jay?" 

I give her a nod. She's so cute, just like when we were kids. 

She touches my arm, giving me a concerned look. I pat her head and she smiles. Norman clears his throat.

 " U-um, H-hi, I'm N-Norman Ba-ates, Nice t-to meet you."

 She gives him a warm smile, and I don't like it.

  Why am I feeling like this, she can give smiles to anyone she wants to, right..?

I shake my head a little, trying to clear my thoughts, and notice that ( y/n ) is no longer in the room. 

Where is she?

Hey guys, sorry for the late update and the short chapter, things have been... quite hectic! Anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter!

- Talon & PewPew