Finale

You were fuming still as you walked back to Carrie's room. You grabbed a bag, and filled it with clothes. Carries walked in, watching you pack for a moment before speaking up.

" Are you leaving?"

You jumped, startled by her voice, and rotated to face her. You sighed, and gave her a sad smile.

" I'm tired of them fighting Carrie, Jason was seriously injured back there. I don't know what their deal is, but I'm not going to stick around if all they're going to do is argue."

Carries nodded, giving you a sad look.

" I understand, please come visit me and Norman sometimes though, we'll miss you." You nod, and ask her if she has a piece of paper. She opens her bedside drawer to reveal one, giving you a confused look. You quickly wrote down your number, and handed the page back. She looked down at it and smiled.

" Listen Carrie," You begin. " Any time you need me to be there, I will, alright?" She gives you a smile. 

" Alright." She says. " Need any help packing?" The two of you spend the next ten mintues packing, her powers being a great assistance. You hoisted the bag over your shoulder, and offered a hand to Carrie, which she accepted.

The two of you walked all the way to the front door, where everyone's eyes were on you. 

" Miss ( Y/n )?" Brahms stared at you behind the cracked mask. You could tell he was upset, and to be honest, you weren't sure how any of them would react to the news. You cleared your throat.

" I'm leaving." Jason and Michael both stood up and headed straight for you. Your eyes widened in fear, but Carrie used her powers to restrain them. 

" ( Y/n ), what about Iris? What about us?" Danny held the cat in his arms giving you a look of disbelief. 

" I'm sorry, but I can't stay here, not with those two fighting constantly." 

Freddy laughed. 

" Who said we'd let you leave?" He clicked his knife fingers against the coffee table lazily, grinning to himself. You gulped nervously. 

" I did." You said, standing your ground. 

" Not good enough." He kept grinning, his eyes never leaving yours. 

Hannibal smirked slightly. " I agree with Mr.Krueger. What's to say you won't let everyone know where we are?" Jason grunted, staring at you.

" Of course I won't tell anyone, even if I did, they wouldn't believe me." You respond back swiftly.

" Quite the opposite," Hannbial countered. " Many more..Unwanting eyes could come looking for us." Carrie's grip on your hand tightened, and you could tell she was using all of her strength to hold back the two killing machines. She looked at Hannibal, jerking her neck to the side. The psychiatrist flew back into the wall.

" RUN ( Y/N )!" She yelled, and you didn't look back. Carrie's powers loosened, and Jason broke free. Him and Kruger wnet chasing after you. You hopped over various obstacles, dodging various plant roots and animals that got in your way. You could hear Jason catching up to you, right as you reached the camp. You ran up the trails right up to the road. To your luck, there was a car passing by, you could hear crashing coming from behind you right as the car slowed down. 

" Going anywhere Miss?" The southern man smiled.

" Into town." You responded, the man opended the car door, and you got in, right then Jason broke through the bushes. The man let out a shriek, and your eyes widened.

" DRIVE." You yelled, and the man complied. As you pulled away, you met Jason's eyes. Not filled with fury, but with sadness. You sighed, and slumped in the seat of the vechicle. The ride back to town was full of questions from the man, all of which you answered with lies. 

And that's how it was, life was back to normal, nothing weird or unexplainable for years. Carrie never called, you assumed it was because she didn't want to bother you, not that you would've been annoyed with her company. Nate was relieved you got out alive of the camp, and you two went on with your lives normally, trying to forget about the camp. That was until about a year later.

You lay there, watching Stab 3 with Nate, making jokes about the bad quality. The phone then rang loudly from the kitchen. 

" Oooh, maybe it's ghostface, wondering what your favourite scary movie is!" Nate said playfully, you rolled your eyes, and got off the couch. You walked into the kitchen, and picked up the phone.

" Hello?"

" ( Y/n ), it's Carrie, I really need your help." 

YES THIS BOOK IS FINALLY COMPLETE! I've been working on this book for a year now, and I'm so thankful for everyone that stuck by me while writing this. I'm a little disappointed with the ending, but I alwaysa had a feeling that this story wouldn't have a fairytale ending! Let me know if you guys want a sequel!

- Talon ( PEW PEW wasn't here to write the finale! )