Chapter 14

Just realized we've been spelling Michael's name wrong this entire time, so sorry about that!

Jason sends a glare at Michael, which you catch, but decide to leave it alone.

  I mean, he's probably just angry that I almost fell, right? I mean, what else could he be angry about? 

Micheal glares right back, leaving you in the middle of a glaring contest. 

Well, this is really fucking awkward. What am I even supposed to do? Should I tell them to stop? Eh, Jason can handle himself if things go sideways I suppose. 

You slowly back away from them. Those two are really strong, and if they end up in a conflict, well it certainly wouldn't end well. You carefully remove yourself from the line of utter destruction AKA Michael and Jason's line of sight,  and head over to Brahms and Danny. Danny looks over at the glaring guys, and then back at you. He smirks and clears his throat. 

" So sweetheart~ what do you wanna do?" 

Michael and Jason immediately snap their heads towards Danny and give him the strongest glare you've ever seen. 

WHAT THE FUCK. DANNY WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE. THOSE GUYS COULD ABSOLUTELY DESTROY YOU. WHY THE HELL DID YOU THINK IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO SAY THAT. HOW THE HELL ARE THEIR NECKS BENDING LIKE THAT?? THAT'S LIKE A FUCKING 90 DEGREE ANGLE. 

 Danny giggles like a child, and asks you the question again. 

" O-oh, uh, I mean, I don't know, whatever you feel like doing is fine with me!"

 " Let's go for a walk in the woods, give Mikey and Jason some time to cool down."

 Brahms ( who towers over everyone because he's tall as fu-) looks over at Danny. 

" Can I join you two as well? I've never really gotten the chance to be outside, and it seems relatively nice outside..." 

You smile at the tall male. 

" Yeah sure Brahmsy, I don't see why not!" 

You three sneak past the glaring duo, and head into the outdoors. 

New chapter because we just realized we haven't updated in a while! So sorry that we've been spelling Michael's name wrong for this entire story so far!

- Talon & PEWPEW