Chapter 5

He looks over at me, at least I think he does. He motions to ( y/n ), and then makes a stabbing motion. I quickly shake my head ( no ) and he turns his head to the side in confusion. I give him an annoyed huff, and he slowly moves away from ( y/n ). I gently pick her up bridal style, and take her back to the cabin ( Yes, in my AU, most of the slashers live together, and it's more modern. )

~ Time Skip ~

Once we reach the cabin, I set ( y/n ) down on the couch in the living room. Danny and Brahms were in the kitchen, so when they see me carrying an unconscious girl, Danny naturally gets curious.

 " Who's the girl?"

 I glare at Danny and sign 

" She's a friend, leave her alone". 

He shrugs.

 " Fine, whatever, I guess I'll ask her when she wakes up."

 Brahms gives me a calculating look from under his mask.

 " Well, I suppose she can stay here if she's a friend of yours, but be careful, you never know how the others might act."

 I nod and sit beside ( y/n ) on the couch. Micheal stands by the door and signs 

" Why do you care for her, she's a human". 

I give out a little sigh and turn to her. Her ( hair color ) hair is so pretty, and when she smiles, it truly is the best thing in the world, plus mother always liked her. 

" It's complicated, She was my only true friend growing up, she means a lot to me, I couldn't kill her"

 I sign. He shrugs in response, as if to say "Whatever". I notice that she has a few scars over her arms and legs.

  I wonder where she got those. I

 gently touch her arm, and she awakens.

Your POV:

You feel someone touching your arm, and almost immediately awaken. You look up to see the guy in the hockey mask. The memories suddenly flood back to you. 

" JASON!" Y

ou tackle him into a hug, which startles him. Once he realizes what you're doing, he embraces me back. You start crying out of happiness. 

" I missed you so much Jay, -how did you survive..?"

 He shrugs and signs "I don't really know myself to be honest", and then stops, not being sure if you know ASL ( American Sign Language, not the.. Other ASL). You give him a smile and sign back "Well, I missed you a lot, it's been really lonely without you". He gives you another hug once he realizes you can sign. You turn your head to see 3 other males and kinda just sit there awkwardly. He sees that you're just sitting there staring, so he gives a sort of chuckle and signs 

"These are some of my friends, the guy in the coveralls is Micheal, The guy with the porcelain mask is Brahms, and the idiot in the white mask is Danny, or Ghostface". You giggle at his comment about Danny ( Yes, I'm using Danny Johnson / Jed Olsen, not Billy, sorry! ), and so does Micheal. The two of you meet eyes for a second, before turning back to face Jason. 

" Heyyy, what's so funny?" 

Danny asks, seeing as he's one of the only slashers that doesn't know ASL. Everyone just continues to chuckle, leaving poor Danny very confused. 

" So... is this everyone, or are there others that I should know about?" 

Danny clears his throat.

 " Well, There's Norman Bates, he's pretty nice, his mother can be.. Well... "murdery" if she doesn't like you. There's Hannibal, don't let him know anything about your past, he'll use it against you later, Oh yeah, and then there's Freddy Krueger, the nasty burnt piece of pizza. Try to ignore him at all costs." 

You nod, not quite knowing how to react. 

There's chapter 5! I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far, it's really fun for PewPew and I to write! Anyway, hope you all have an amazing day!

- Talon & PewPew