Chapter 7

Your POV:

" U-um, H-hi, I'm N-Norman Ba-ates, Nice t-to meet you."

 You smile at him. He gives you a shaky smile in return. 

" W-wanna go hangout in the game room?"

 You nod in agreement. He takes your hand, and leads you there. You smile brightly, and Norman smiles along with you.

 " So, Norman, what do you like to do for fun?"

 He shrugs. 

" I-I don't r-really d-do much for f-fun, I d-draw somet-times."

 " Oh cool, can I see?" 

He gives an embarrassed nod, and shows you some of his drawings.

 " Oh, Norman, these are amazing!" 

He looks at you astonished.

 " W-wait, r-really, y-you m-m-mean it?"

 You smile at him.

 " Of course I mean it silly, why wouldn't I?"

 " M-most p-people don't g-g-give me compliments." 

He looks down at the ground, and you give him a hug. He tenses, but knows that you don't have any ill intentions, so he hugs you back. Just then, a few people burst into the game room. You all just stare at each other until one of them says. 

" HOLY SHIT, MAMA'S BOY NUMBER TWO GOT A GIRLFRIEND."

 Norman rolls his eyes, and you blush a little, letting go of him. 

" Shut it Freddy, she's not my girlfriend, Jason brought her here earlier, her name's ( y/n )." 

He turns to face you. 

" ( y/n ), meet Freddy, Hannibal, and Chucky." 

Freddy steps forward.

 " Nice to meet you kitten ~" 

You give him a blank stare for a second. 

" Norman, did a piece of burnt bacon just speak to me?"

 Norman and Chucky burst out laughing, and Hannibal chuckles a little. Freddy just stands there for a second ( 👁👄👁 ), before heading to find Jason screaming : 

" HEY MAMA'S BOY, YOUR BITCH CALLED ME A PIECE OF BURNT BACON!" 

You laugh a little and turn back to Hannibal and Chucky. 

" Well, it was nice meeting both of you, but I'm afraid I should head back to Jason, before Freddy gets carried away." 

They nod, and you head back to the kitchen area. There you find Freddy yelling at Jason, Micheal sighing,Danny laughing his ass off, and Brahms just standing there. Jason notices you standing there, and signs 

" Is what the burnt bacon telling me true?".

 You giggle a little. " Yes, it's true, I called him a burnt piece of bacon." 

Danny laughs even harder at this, and Brahms turns to you. 

" Why did you call him that Miss. ( y/n )?" 

You turn to Brahms and give him a small smile.

 " Please don't get the wrong idea Brahms, normally I wouldn't say things like that about people's appearances, but he started flirting with me, and making me uncomfortable, and when I get uncomfortable, I tend to get defensive."

 He walks a little closer to you, and gives you a look, as if he's looking into your soul. He gives you a smile, at least you think he does, judging by the way his mask rises a little.

 " Okay, seems fair!" 

Then he gives you a hug, and goes to help Danny up. You don't realize, but while you were talking to Brahms, Jason and Freddy started fighting, and Micheal is trying to break them up.

 " SCREW YOU MAMA'S BOY, YOU DESERVED TO DROWN!" 

Okay, that comment was way out of line. 

You walk up behind Freddy, and shove him as hard as you can, he looks over at you angrily. 

" YOU BITCH!"

 " OH DON'T EVEN GIVE ME THAT YOU GODDAMN PIECE OF BACON, HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO JASON, WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM WAS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE, I SWEAR, IF YOU SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT AGAIN, I WILL TAKE THOSE KNIVES, AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR ASS, DO YOU FUCKING HEAR ME!?"

 Hannibal, Chucky, and Norman had entered the room due to the yelling, and heard your outburst. Micheal stopped trying to break it up, and was just staring at you. Freddy looks at you with a mixed expression of What the fuck did you just say and she actually defended him!? Jason gave you a small smile under his mask. He hugged you from behind, and only then did you realize that you had tears in your eyes. Freddy steps closer to you.

 " Say, how do you know Mama's boy?"