Chapter 10 ( Finally! )

Still Your POV: 

( Normal = you Bold = Nate )

" Hello?" " ( Y/N ) HOLY SHIT WHERE ARE YOU!?" " At the camp, why do you ask?" " THERE WAS THIS GIANT MAN WITH A MACHETE AND HE KILLED ONE OF THE PEOPLE WE WERE WITH AND HOLY FUCK, HE'S PROBABLY COMING AFTER YOU NEXT, YOU NEED TO HIDE!!"

You look over at Jason and give him a questioning look, he nods signalling that he was the one that killed that person.

" Uh, Nate, I'm sure I'll be fine, just, go home, you're probably just high." " EVERYONE SAW IT, I SWEAR I'M NOT HIGH, YOU HAVE TO GET OUT OF THE AREA"

Just then, you're hit with an idea. You look over at Jason, put the phone down and sign " Hey, wanna mess with this guy?". Jason nods and almost immediately knows what you're planning. Ever since you were a child, your acting skills were much better than everyone else's. Jason walks over to you, making sure his footsteps could be picked up by the phone's speaker.

" RUN ( Y/N ), HE'S COMING! " " N-Nathan, W-who is that?" " ( Y/N ), PLEASE RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN, HE'LL KILL YOU TOO! " " WHO THE HELL IS THAT, NATHAN PLEASE HELP I'M SCARED-"

And with that, you hang up the phone. You look up at Jason and giggle, giving him a hug. " That was amazing, thanks for the help Jay!" Freddy laughs. " Jay? What kind of stupid nickname is that?!" You growl. " I don't know, what sort of stupid nickname is momma's boy?"You let go of Jason and look up at him. " I bet Jason agrees that Jay is a better nickname!" You pout like a small child as you latch onto Jason again, giving him your best puppy dog eyes. He nods and pats your head making you smile. Freddy clears his throat. " Jason can't speak dumbass." " Keep it up Freddy, and you won't be able to either." Jason pats your head again, as if to tell you that you're doing a good job. Freddy growls and gives you the finger, which you really don't care about, but just then Micheal leaves his spot from the wall, walks over, and hits Freddy over the head. " OW, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT!?" You giggle and give Micheal a thumbs up. He stares at you for a second, at least you think he does, before he moves back to his wall spot. Jason gives him a weird look, but you shrug it off. 

Hey guys, It's Talon and PewPew. We wanted to apologize for not being able to update sooner, it's been hard for us to communicate in order to write a chapter together, but, at last, we finally did it! Thank you all for the support on the story, we really appreciate you all, and hope this chapter makes up for our late update schedule!

- Talon & PewPew