𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

Start from the beginning

"oh, i don't, but i hate lines, and harringtons don't wait. we let our money do the talking, and right now it's saying," he paused and took out his wallet, "you don't have as much as i do," he spoke in a falsetto voice. "anyways, can i get a first name, balderas?"

"she's not interested," leo growled, dragging the hispanic towards the gym.

"well, dooley, there are no more lockers left," perry stopped them. "so here's a key to the boiler room. just remember to knock first. my relatives stay there when they're in town."

                                                 ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"why exactly am i here?" valerie asked, leaning against the barrier in hopes that she'll get a reasonable answer as to why mister davenport begged her to waste her time at the race track.

"leo told me that clayton is interested in you, so, go distract him or something."

"clayton?" bree stood up straighter.

"don't worry, he's not the one i'm going on a date with later tonight," she winked, causing bree to smile.

"are you sure you're gonna be able to beat pierce? i mean, you have no stock car experience. not to mention you get car sick going to the store."

"please. look at this track. even adam can drive in a circle."

"but this is an oval, and those terrify me," adam pointed to the ground.

"driving in a circle gets exponentially harder at 200 miles per hour."

"plus, no bathroom breaks. you're gonna need this," he picked up a black bucket.

"guys, don't worry about this. i have spent hundreds of hours training in a stock car simulator, i hired the best pit crew in town. i got this."

"well davenport," pierce caught their attention, and as soon as valerie turned her head, she noticed clayton fixing his collar. "we just wanted to wish you luck."

"you'll need it against our driver," clayton and his father chortled.

"driver?"

"yeah. i said we'd race; i never said i'd be the one driving. joey!"

an adult popped out of the vehicle, sporting a yellow and red suit. he made eye contact with valerie and sent a charming smile her way, only causing bree to move closer to the hispanic.

"that's your driver? when does he get his learner's permit?"

"uh oh, i've seen that guy before," chase panicked, but valerie beat him to talking.

"joey logano, he's been racing since he was sick. chris loves him."

"he's the youngest nascar driver to win on the pro circuit, ever," chase added.

"we're gonna need a bigger bucket."

"valerie-"

"on it," she sighed, popping a strip of gum into her mouth and yelling out clayton's name.

"am i finally gonna get a first name?" he arched an eyebrow.