Chapter 31 - Blast from the Past

Y'all wanted him, y'all got him.

So much tragedy, and we're only halfway through the school year.

Hey, there's the Miss Mystic Falls thing today, so that's exciting.

I look at myself in the mirror before school.

This outfit is so cute.

(Whichever one you like the most!)

I walk out of my room and see Elliot has not gotten up.

"Elliot? Are you going to school today?" I question him, worried about him.

"No." He replies groggily.

"You can't mope around forever, but I get it if you need time." I tell him, and leave him alone.

I grab my bag and head off to school.

-----

"You're rather chipper today." I hear Stefan approach beside me.

I smile. "I don't know, I just have a really good feeling about today, maybe it's because of the Mystic event today or whatever, but I feel good."

"That makes 2 of us, Bonnie is worried that you're mad at her about the last founders day event, we know Damon is pissed." He says.

"Oh, well I'm upset that she lied to me, but I'm not gonna hurt her, she's just a kid." I say.

"Well, see you in history." He waves goodbye.

I wave, and continue on my way.

-----

It was history, and I sit in my seat, bored out of my mind, I lived through all of this.

Flashback

1874

The doctor threw me in this cage, I have no idea where I am, but when I get out, I'm going to kill him.

My brother is probably worried sick.

Present day

"And that's- Eleanor?"

"Huh?" I look up at the new teacher.

"What year did WWII end?" He quizzes.

"September 2, 1945." I answer without missing a beat.

"Correct." He smiles, and continues the lesson.

-----

It was lunch time and I was sitting with Stefan and the rest of the group, when a random girl walks up to the table.

"So this cute guy with an accent told me to give this too you." She says and puts a folded piece of paper on the table.

I giggle, thinking Elliot was messing with me, and then I remembered he didn't come to school today.