Chapter 8 - Aftermath Hurt

I woke up, back in this fucking cell.

I immediately sat up to make sure Enzo was in his, and alive.

"Enzo?"

He groans. "I'm here.."

I smile weakly.

"Damon really left us here.." I chuckle, hurt.

"It's alright Luv, we'll still get out of here, I've got a plan." He says.

I raise an eyebrow. "Do tell."

"I'm simply going to attack the guard when he comes and gets us." He says, disappointed in his simple plan.

"Because that worked out so well for Damon." I smile.

"No, we do not speak of that name ever again." He tells me.

The doctor comes in to take Enzo.

The second the cage was open Enzo leapt out, snapping his neck.

He grabbed the other key from the dead doctor's pocket, letting me out.

We both start running up the stairs, and then I hear Enzo collapse to the floor.

"Eleanor, go!" He yells at me, the other doctor reloading his Vervain dart gun.

"I'm not leaving you behind!" I say, trying to pull him up.

"Please Eleanor, I promise we'll see each other again! Go!" He yells.

I reluctantly let go, and escape on my own.

Now what am I going to do?

Last I recall, I'm running from an original vampire, and probably his crazed siblings at this point.

I look behind me to see the building one last time, alarms going off, before running off.

Hello Violets! Once again I apologize for how fast paced this is, but I have more excitement in the next chapter involving a fan-loved character!

Thanks for the support!🖤