Chapter 57

I spun the pen in my hand, trying to focus in class. I can't believe that even after theze crazy months I still decided to go back to school.

I was bombarded with fake condolences about my brother, as I hadn't been to school since my 17th Jr. Year, which was last year.

Elena and Jeremy seemed to be doing good, I kept an eye on them even though they probably hate me for turning Bonnie's mother into a vampire, but I didn't really care because I wanted to make sure they were still safe, especially with a raging lunatic hybrid and his lunatic sibling still in town. I was also looking out for Bonnie & Caroline, even though I needed to be more careful with them.

Once lunch started, I got to the cafeteria and sat down, Of course I wasn't eating the foods as it was worse than the one blood shot a day I got at Augustine.

About 10 minutes into lunch, I got called down to the office.

I grabbed my bag and made my way there, and once I got there, I saw.. Damon?

I looked between him and the front desk lady, "That is your cousin right?" She asked.

I looked at Damon, "Uh yeah. Thanks."

The moment we got outside, I asked, "Why are you. Picking me up from my like, 100th year of high school?"

He chuckled, "There's something at the house I wanted you to see." He turned to me, smiling.

I shrugged, figuring it was an alcohol collection he found at a thrift store or something.

We got in the car, and he started playing his usual music.

"Soo, what is it that you wanted me to see?" I asked in a bored tone.

"It's a surprise." He smirked.

"Can I have a clue?" I whined.

He sighed, "You'll love it, a lot."

I scoffed, "Thank you for narrowing it down so much."

He grinned in his triumph, "You're welcome. "

~

I walked into the door, and the moment he looked at me, I dropped everything.

Elliot?

Hope you like🥰👍 best book decision I've made so far I think.