Chapter 7 - Left Behind

(A few years ahead, you and Damon were extremely close, So were Damon and Enzo.)

Another new years party, I swear to god I hate these.

The Doctor pulled Damon out and he immediately grabs the guy, sticking his thumbs into the doctor's eyesockets, pushing them in until he stops fighting, collapsing to the ground.

He kills the rest of them, but as he throws the last girl down, he knocks a candle over.

"Okay, Damon, get us out." Enzo says, Damon smiles and nods.

He tries to grab the cage but it was doused in Vervain, making it unable to be grabbed by a vampire.

He tries to kick it, but that doesn't work either.

"Damon, you can do it!" Enzo says, now with more worry.

I stand there silently through this whole ordeal.

Damon looks at us with a pained look, before turning around and walking out.

Enzo tries calling out to him, but he doesn't respond.

"Enzo.." I start to finally say something, but I didn't know what to say.

What could you possibly tell someone to make them feel better in this situation.

He hugs me, and I hug back, as the fire surrounding us grows, I close my eyes, whispering to Enzo how he was the best friend anyone could ask for.

Hi! I know this story seems fast-paced, but I wanted to be able to start writing more good-chapters, because I seriously don't know how far you can take cell conversations, so yeah, thanks for reading!