Chapter 52 - Robot

"Damon she burned her house down!" Stefan argued with his brother.

"Okay, and? I'm not putting her in the cellar, she needed that for closure, she'll be fine now." Damon tried to assure himself.

Stefan rolled his eyes and walked up to his room.

What was the deal with them? Stefan thought to himself.

Eleanor had walked down, dressed and looking quite nice actually.

"Eleanor, you're aware there is a Mikaelson ball tonight, right?" Damon had skipped the unnecessary stuff.

Her emerald eyes met with his icy ones, "I'm aware."

He nodded slightly to himself before drinking his bourbon quietly.

She poured herself some and stood next to him and watched the fireplace crackle in the same arrays of reds and oranges that had filler the house she'd burned down the previous night.

"Are you going?" Damon finally broke the silence that had been slightly awkward, but not awkward enough that it would have been uncomfortable in the assumption that it would have stayed that way.

"I plan too." Eleanor answered as she sipped.

Damon sighed, "What's been going on with you lately, Eleanor? Yeah sire, having your humanity off is one thing but you seem like a robot lately."

She didn't look at him, but just replied simply, "A lot on my mind."

She walked back up to her room and locked the door behind her.

That night she was late to the ball, but she arrived.

She saw Elena, Stefan, and the rest of the gang except for Bonnie.

Shrugging it off, she went to the ballroom, as the slow dances begun.

Of course she got paired with Damon.

"Look who decided to show up." He tries to flirt sarcastically.

She shook her head, "Very funny Damon."

"In all seriousness," He started, getting closer to her ear, "I think Esther is up to something."

"Go figure." She replied.

He sighs in annoyance, "Do you know what it might be? She wants to talk to Elena in private."

Eleanor nodded.

An hour ago. . .

"So you admit that you want to kill them?" She said into the phone.

"I do, I love all my children, but they are abominations." Esther replied, as Eleanor grinned on her end.

"I'll cut ya a deal," Eleanor started, "I'll help you kill them, but in exchange I want me and everyone I'm supposed to care about safe."

"Deal, get me their dna." She said.

Now. . .

"She wants to kill her damn kids, and she needs doppelganger blood to do it." Eleanor said..

"How do you know?" He asked

She answered, "I'm gonna help her do it."

They switched dance partners and Eleanor got paired with Klaus.

"Well would you look at the irony of this one?" He taunts.

"I'm going to kill you and everyone you've ever cared about." She growled.

He giggled more, "I don't think you will, love."

"You did kill my brother, did you think otherwise that I'd do nothing more than watch you die a slow, painful death." Eleanor smiled.

"Keep dreaming Love." He twirled her and the dance ended.

Eleanor grinned as she walked away.

She encountered Caroline, amd they talked for a bit before she walked away.

Im tired and lazy so I'll make a part 2. Sorry for not updating I had virtual and just didn't feel up to it.