Chapter 50 - Hunt & Run

✨warning, a tiny bit of smut✨ (nothing u aint seen before ita not that bad you'll b okay)

Everytime someone does a locator spell on Enzo or Me, I could feel it.

It feels like something was trying ti grab me, and I didn't care for it much.

The pain is gone, all of it, and I want it to stay like that. It was just Enzo and I in our careless world.

We went into the Rousseaus, mainly because it was closest and it looked nice.

"Hiya! How can I help you?" The nice blonde-lady asks.

"Can I just get a shot of bourbon, neat." I say.

"Same here." Enzo says.

"Coming right up."

"Bad day huh?" I hear another man say from beside me.

"More like bad months." I reply, not looking at him.

"I'm Marcel." He says.

"Eleanor." I introduce myself.

Enzo was talking with the bar tender as she was making our drinks.

"Haven't see you 'round here before." He tries to start conversation.

"Just stopping by," I answer, "I've always wanted to drop by New Orleans."

"Beautiful place." He chuckles as I take my shot that had been handed to me.

"Really is." I say.

----

I was walking back to the motel on my own, Enzo I guess had went to the motel early.

I feel a grab on my shoulder and someone turns me around and attempts to bite me in ths neck.

I grab the by their poofy brown hair and hit their head against the wall.

Another guy grabs me by my heart. Never get used to the feeling of that.

"Let her go." I hear Marcel say from behind the boys.

They let go.

They leave and Marcel walks up to me.

"I just got beat by baby vamps, I'm really off my game." I say.

"So you're not human?" He questions.

"Nope."

He nods, "Well, welcome to New Orleans. Usually the vampires come out at night, unless they're my day walkers, and I don't know why I'm telling you any of this but I am."

"Your day walkers?" I ask.

"Yup," He starts, "I run the french quarter vampires, so anyone here abides by my rules if they're a bloodsucker."

"Oh, that's lovely." I sigh.

He laughs a bit, "Welcome to New Orleans, in about an hour, the vampire are going to gather at the compound and it's blood central."

"I'll think about it." I walk away.

-----

Enzo sees my bloody nose when I enter.

"The hell happened to you?" He asks.

"I just got beat uo by baby vamps." I scoff, "I don't wanna talk about it.

He starts laughing.

"It's not funny!" I groan.

He keeps laughing, "It is though!"

I roll my eyes and flop onto the bed.

"There is an event in the main part of town, I guess to vampires it's a blood-fest." I say.

"Are we going?" He asks.

I shrug, "Your call."

He smirks.

------

A party full of drunk vampires and humans, just how I wanted to spend my Friday night.

I make my way through the crowd, and see Marcel.

"Hey! You made it!" Marcel smiles, handing me a beer.

"Couldn't miss it!" I shout over the music back to him.

I hear someone's neck crunch, but I choose to ignore it. It's NOLA after all.

"I wanna show you something." He offers me his hand and I reluctantly take it.

He brings me up to the compound on the other side, the music still slightly hearable in the back, but we were facing the quiet side of the city.

"Are you trying to show off?" I giggle.

He shrugs, "Maybe a little."

I stand over the banister and admire the view.

Suddenly he turns me around and kisses me.

I kissed back, and then we started making out.

He sped me into his bedroom and tossed me on the bed, and crawled on top of me, as we continued.

--------

I wake up the next morning, and throw on my clothes.

Marcel was on the balcony.

"Good morning." He says with a slight smile. He had his pants on but his shirt was off.

"I should probably get back to the motel, Enzo is most likely worried.

He wasn't. His humanity is off.

"And who is Enzo again?" He asks.

"My best friend, we were trapped in a vampire torture-experimental place for decades together, my brother got killed by some nasty original vampire and so I turned my humanity off with him and we went off to travel the world." I explain.

"Original vampire as in, the originals? Like, Klaus, Rebekah, and them?" He questions

"Yup." I say, "Now I'd love to chat but I should go. It was nice meeting you, Marcel Gerard."

I disappeared before he could wonder how I knew his last name.

---

I get back to the motel and see a note on Enzo's bed instead of him.

I pick it up,

Took Enzo, hope it doesn't put a bump in your plans,

                           -Signed, D