Chapter 55 - Saving the impossible 2

I got to the cave.

"Elijah?!" I called out.

"Not here." I heard.. Rebekah's voice?

I sigh,"Why did you take Elena?"

"Oh, I'm just watching her." She said.

"Why?"

"She helped link us so our own mother could kill us!" She replied with more of a shout.

I shrug, "Okay yeah, that's fair, is therr any ways I can uh, bargain for her life?"

"Stop the sacrifice spell her and my Eldest brother Finn are planning to kill us with."

"He wants to die?"

She shrugged, "He hates being a vampire and thinks it's wrong. Honestly he sounds kinda prejudice."

"I'd say." I said, "How do I stop the spell from going down?"

"Sever the Bennet witch line." She told me.

"Sever the whahahaha?" I ask in shock.

"You've got.... Less than 2 hours till the spell goes down, chop chop." She said, handing me a copy of the spell.

I curse under my breath and whoosh out of the cave, calling Damon.

"Yello?"

"We gotta sever the Bennet witch connection."

"Why?"

"To stop a sacrifice spell from going down, Rebekah gave me the spell they're using. We need to cut the connection to stop the spell."

"Well Elena would kill all of us if we did anything to Bonnie, so who else?"

"Wasn't she in cahoots with her mum again?"

"Yeah, we can't kill Bonnie's mother."

"So we turn her then. You can't be both witch and vampire, so the line will be severed."

"Gotcha, see ya at the old witch house in 20."

"Yeah."

I hang up the phone and start heading there.

----

"Abby is supposed to be here in an hour to harness the power for the spell." Stefan explained.

"Alright, until then, we wait. Stefan, go make sure Bonnie and Elena and anyone else stay out, and if they try, yell out." I tell him.

He nods, "Alright."

----

Damon and I had been waiting fot a little under an hour in silence.

"This is unbearable, I held it in for as long as I physically could." He finally, after about 54 minutes and 32 seconds, broke the silence.

"I quite enjoyed the quiet." I said.

"You used to hate silence, what happe-" He was interrupted by both our phones buzzing simultaneously.

One message from Stefan, "Now."

After that we heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

---

Esther's POV.

"Alright Finn, you ready?" I ask, a hint of sorry leaking from my voice.

He nodded, "Yes mother."

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too."

I started chanting.

"Mother, don't." I heard Klaus say from outside of thr circle.

"I have too."

"Mother, please, we're your children." Elijah pleaded.

"I'm sorry. I have to fix my mess." I said, and suddenly I felt a cut off. It took me a second.

"No! Sisters, do not abandon me!" God damn it.

"They actually pulled it off." Klaus said in almost disbelief.

Eleanor's POV, 2 minutes earlier.

The footsteps drew near, and Damon and I gave each other the nod.

The moment she came into view I grabbed her by the shoulders, as Damon shoved his bleeding wrist against her mouth.

She flung him back but I was able to crack het neck.

We did it.

"No!" I heard Bonnie shout. What did I just do?

Heheheheheheheh anyways i hope you enjoyed.