(Hamatora) Art X Reader- Whipped Cream REQUEST

For neko-chansaysnyaa sorry it took so long!

Why oh why was this cafe always so crowded? All you wanted was to sit down, have a cup of hot chocolate and enjoy your (very) meagre lunch break.

But no. This coffee shop just happened to always be so full and so loud (only during your lunch breaks mind you) that you could barely hear yourself think.

So why did you keep coming back? Maybe it was because this was the only coffee shop close enough to your office so that you could have a decent 25 minutes of lunch.

Or maybe- it was because lately a certain lilac haired man had caught your eye. A certain lilac haired man that happened to have the same lunch hours as you and always sat alone.

Lost in your thoughts you failed to notice said lilac haired male was now in front of you.

"Miss, is this seat taken?" A velvety voice interrupted your daydreams.

"Hm?" You sighed dreamily.

Art held back the urge to chuckle.

He cleared his throat politely and asked again, with a slightly louder voice.

"I asked if this seat was taken, miss." He smiled at you.

You finally snapped out of your thoughts and you blushed a deep crimson.

Great. Now he must think you're a creep. Good going (Name). The insanely cute violet eyed man you had been eyeing for the past month thinks you're creepy.

"O-of course you can! Uh- I mean, no this seat isn't taken..." You stammered nervously, figeting with the hem of your skirt whilst avoiding eye contact.

Art couldn't resist chuckling at how cute you were when you were nervous. Or blushing.  Or anything else you did.

You struggled to calm your racing heartbeat as the sound of his warm pleasant laughter rang in your ears. Why was it that everything he did mesmerized you?

He slid into the seat opposite to you in your booth (which you had left work early in order to obtain in hopes that if the cafe was anywhere near as crowded as it was normally you would have the slightest chance of sitting with him) and rested his chin on his interlocked fingers, elbows comfortably resting on the table. He stared at you with his deep violet eyes which you found yourself quickly lost in.

"It's a lovely day today is it not?" He murmured not breaking eye contact with you in the slightest.

"Mhm. Not a cloud in the sky. Too bad its always so crowded in here. It makes too had to enjoy yourself."

"Is that so? I find that the crowd is not too bad at all-"

You stared at him pointedly. His lips tilted up into a knowing smile.

"-it did introduce me to you afterall."

Who knew the gentlemanly lilac haired man was so smooth. How could you not fall for those violet eyes of his, or that velvety voice.

Of couse it didn't help that somehow everday after that he would happen to only appear at the cafe when the only available seat was besides you or in front of you.

"Hold on. You have a little bit of cream on the side of your mouth. "

There was that smile again.

"I-I do?" You stuttered as he leaned closer.

"Let me get it for you." His coffee scented breath fanned across your face and he leaned closer still to press his soft lips to yours in a gentle feathery kiss, his tongue darting out to lick the whipped cream from your lips.

Your eyes widened in surprise but before you could respond, Art pulled back and acted as though nothing had happened.

"Mmm~ Chocolatey. Perhaps I'll try that next time."

The smile never left his (handsome) face.

Extended Ending

"It was such a coincidence when you only turned up when the only seat available was the one next to me."

Art smirked as he twirled a lock of your soft hair.

"Was it really a coincidence?"