(Uta No Prince-Sama) Syo Kurusu X Reader- Shower

You know I actually thought of this WHILE I was taking a shower. Pretty cool eh? ENjoy lunarasuna! I'll be writng for yato soon~ (because who the HELL wouldn't love that annoying little 5yen god?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Syo Kurusu X Reader- Shower

Syo often wondered if you knew what you were doing. He wondered if you knew the effects your subtle hip swaying, the strawberry scented shampoo of yours or your sweet, sweet smile had on him. Or maybe you were doing it on purpose. Whatever you were trying to do, it was working because Syo couldn’t get you off his mind.

He tried to supress his growing feelings simply because he thought he didn’t stand a chance against his other handsome idol members because the rules never really mattered to him anyways. But no matter how hard he tried, the moment he saw you again, and you smiled at him, he felt himself falling for you all over again.

It was kind of sad how smitten he was with you. So smitten in fact, he missed the mutual smirks his friends wore on their faces when you walked by him, or their not-so-subtle winks.

And so he (and you) were completely oblivious when they set their (rather risky) plan in motion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Natsuki-kun! Is Syo in right now? We have a project together…” You trailed off, cheeks a faint pink.

“Hmm…I’m afraid not~ But you’re more than welcome to wait inside! I happen to have to… shop for more limited edition piyo-chan merchandise! So tell Syo I won’t be back until much much much later kay?~” As Natsuki walked out the door you could’ve sworn you saw a smirk on his face, but you brushed it off.

Sitting on the edge of Syo’s bed you hummed quietly to yourself until you realised there was faint sounds of running water coming from the bathroom.

“Silly Natsuki~ Forgot to turn off the tap again?”

Not thinking much about it you opened the door to a room full of steam, but you culd just make out a faint outline of someone taking a shower...

“…”

“…” You were both silent for a moment, staring at each other not quite fully grasping the situation.

“AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!”

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK!!!!”

You squeezed your eyes shut and threw the nearest towel at Syo’s (cherry red) face and your hands quickly covered your eyes.

Syo scrambled to cover himself and put on his clothes.

“…”

“S-s-s-sorry… I didn’t- I mean- He-Natsuki…theysaidyouweren’thereandithoughtheleftthetaponagainsosorry!” You squeaked.

But regardless of your incredibly red face you couldn’t resist staring at Syo’s lean build. In his clothes he looked incredibly skinny but he actually was rather fit…

“C-could you stop staring…” Syo mumbled, his face equally red. His hand raised in a useless attempt to cover his rising blush.

“Ah! I-I’m so sorry! It’s justyou’rereallygoodlooking- I- I’m going to shut up now.” You turned away even more embarrassed that you had said that out loud.

“….you’re the cute one… if you keep saying things like that I won’t be able to hold back.” He murmured softly.

“W-what?”

“Y-You heard that?”

“C-could you repeat it one more time?”

“Wha-no way!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later on in the evening the two of you had seemingly gotten over your incredibly embarrassing encounter and agreed to never speak of it again (although you had a feeling Syo would never let it go).

Having finished your assignment, you and Syo decided to watch one of Hyuuga’s movie’s (it was one of the reasons he had fallen for you, you were just as much of a fan as he was) but halfway through you had nodded off, pleasantly surprising Syo when you leaned against him. He grinned to himself and placed an arm around you as though to protect you from everything that could ever hurt you and he wished this moment would last forever. The two of you fell asleep curled up next t each other and you swore you had never had a better night’s sleep.

In fact that was how the rest of Starish found you the next morning. Needless to say, they all took 500 million photos before waking the two of you up, especially Natsuki.

~Extended Ending~

“You know if you wanted to see me naked you could’ve just asked~ “ Syo  smirked mischievously.

“S-shut up! I thought you said we wouldn’t bring that up again!”