(Amagi Brilliant Park) Seiya Kanie X Reader- Ex-Boyfriend

(Amagi Brilliant Park) Seiya Kanie X Reader- because there is literally NO FANFICTION FOR THIS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE BISHIE WHATSOEVER and I encourage you all to go watch Amagi Brilliant Park for Kanie-kun.

 HAPPY FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH/VALENTINE'S DAY BABIES ;)

“No! Stop! Don’t touch me! I said I don’t want to go on the roller coaster!” You yelled as your (soon to be ex) boyfriend dragged you towards the entrance.

“Come on, don’t be such a wimpy bitch. I don’t even know why I’m still with you, you don’t deserve someone like me.”

Tears stung at your eyes, “You know I’m scared of roller coasters, you ignore everything I say and now you have the nerve to insult me?”

He rolled his eyes at you and his grip tightened to the point of pain, “It’s not an insult, it’s the truth.”

You glared at him and tried to pull yourself free. “Well you know what, if I’m so ‘underserving’  of you then you can take your sorry little ass to the rollercoaster and ride it your damn self, because we. Are. Through.”

By now you two were beginning to cause a scene.

His eyes narrowed in malice and he began in a low threatening tone “Come on babe, it was a joke can’t you take a joke?”

Sir, I suggest you let go of the lady’s hand.” A man stepped in front of you and shielded you from your ex-boyfriend.

“Who the hell are you? Are you blind? Can’t you see she’s my damn girlfriend? I’ll do what I want to with her.”

Just as you were about to interrupt with “ex-girlfriend” the mysterious saviour in front of you had already replied.

“And can’t you see she doesn’t want to go on the rollercoaster? Or are you blind as well as deaf?”

Your ex seethed with anger and swung a fist at the man, but he blocked his fist with one hand, without so much as blinking an eye.

You stared in awe at the handsome stranger who was now requesting security to escort your ex out of Amagi Brilliant Park.

“Miss, are you alright? Did he hurt you at all?” The stranger had now turned his attention to you, his eyes staring down at you with concern.

“Uh…U-Um I’m fine, thanks to you! Thank you so much, I don’t know what I saw in him…”

He smiled gently, and you felt heat rise to your cheeks. “We all make mistakes.”

“I-I’m (L/N) (Name). Pleasure to meet you.”

“Seiya Kanie. The pleasure is all mine.”

You stared down at your shoes, glumly. “Today was supposed to be a fun date with my boy- ex-boyfriend but I guess he couldn’t even give me that…”

“I wouldn’t be so sure about that. Today can still be a fun date. I hope you don’t mind a change of character…?”

He held his hand out to you like prince (he sure looked the part in his attire) and bowed jokingly.

“I’d love a change of character.” You smiled shyly.

The two of you went on rides, ate all the carnival foods including the delicious homemade croquettes until sunset.

With a small blush on his cheeks, Kanie took your hand into his.

“You know, I’m glad your ex-boyfriend is such an asshole.” He grinned.

You gaped at him- “Wha-why?!”

He continued “Otherwise I wouldn’t have been able to be your knight in shining armour. Aaaand I wouldn’t have been able to become your boyfriend.”

“Who said you were my boyfriend?” You smirked.

“I did.”

And then he kissed you.

~Extended Ending~

“Are you sure I don’t have to pay you back for the food?”

“Don’t worry it’s on the house, especially for my beautiful girlfriend.”

“Can you do that?”

“Of course I can, I’m the manager of this park.”

“Wait. What?”

~Extended Extended Ending~

“If I could I would fall for me. I can’t believe how good I look. I mean- I literally woke up this way! I’m even a 10 in my pjam-“

“Uuhm… Kanie-kun? What are you doing…?” You stared at him in disbelief as he posed ridiculously in front of his bedroom mirror.

“Shit.”

“…Is this why you’ve never had a girlfriend?”

~Das Ende~