(Tokyo Ghoul) Tsukiyama Shuu X Reader- Stay

Tsukiyama Shuu X Reader- Stay

All along it was a fever

A cold sweat hot-headed believer

I threw my hands in the air, said, "Show me something,"

He said, "If you dare, come a little closer."

Your eyes widened. You couldn’t believe what your (sweet) boyfriend was doing behind closed doors. You watched as he orchestrated what could only be described as an arena of cannibalistic ghouls. Had you been to blind as to see the true nature of the one you loved? Tsukiyama caught your disbelieving stare and he motioned you closer.

“Why (Name)~ I see you’ve found my dining room. Would you like a taste?~” He smirked, insanity swirling in his eyes. You wretched.

Who was this man? He was not the Tsukiyama you knew.

Round and around and around and around we go

Oh now, tell me now, tell me now, tell me now you know.

“I hate you…Tsukiyama Shuu. Get the hell out of my house before I call the doves on your sorry ass” You screamed tears streaming down, cheeks reddened with anger.

Non non~ you know you do not mean such cruel words. Such vulgar words need not come from your beautiful lips, ma petit fille” Tsukiyama drawled, gloved hands stroking your cheeks, wiping your tears away. You tried to pull away.

No! NO! He was a monster. You can’t love this monster. You can’t do this again! No- not again…

But no you couldn’t resist as he pulled you closer still and pressed his soft lips (lips that had touched the flesh of others of your kind) to yours in a tender kiss. You tried to resist but your heart would not allow it.

He knew he had won. And you knew too as he smirked against your lips.

How had he known you couldn’t resist? It wasn’t fair.

Not really sure how to feel about it.

Something in the way you move

Makes me feel like I can't live without you.

It takes me all the way.

I want you to stay

“Why do you even keep me around Shuu? Is it so you can fatten me up then eat me like you do to all the others? Or do you keep me for your own sadistic pleasures?” You spoke emotionlessly as he kept you in his (warm) embrace, stroking your hair and humming softly.

“Of course not mon ange! How could I possibly ever hurt something so dear to me? My fragile heart wouldn’t be able to take it!” Liar. He’s already hurt you. He sounded mock offended but you knew he didn’t care. You were but a new toy he had not yet become bored of. Once he wore you out, he’d throw you away like all the others. Or worse.

So then why did you stay? Because you had fallen too hard. Too deep and you couldn’t get back up from his devilish grasp.

“oh (Name)~ You’re not like the others. I simply cannot devour such a beautiful specimen. The perfect being to rule besides me.”

It was so wrong the things he said to you. You knew the things he did. You knew. And still your heart fluttered(at the horrible things he said) and all you wanted to do was stay. Even if your mind told you not to.

It's not much of a life you're living

It's not just something you take–it's given

“Please Shuu. Don’t do this. Don’t hurt him. You can’t.” You begged him not to hurt Kaneki. But you were selfish. It wasn’t that you cared for the one eyed ghoul. You just simply couldn’t stand the thought of Tsukiyama getting hurt. Or killed.

“Don’t worry mon ange~ Once I savour this precious meal I’ll be sure to return to your side. Unless of course you want to share?” He grinned and held out his hand, tempting you.

Touka stared at you in disgust. You cringed (but what choice did have when your love was a killer?) and turned away. Maybe if you closed your eyes it would all go away and the man you had fallen in love with would be back.

Just how selfish could you be?

Ooh, ooh, ooh, the reason I hold on

Ooh, ooh, ooh, 'cause I need this hole gone

Funny you're the broken one but I'm the only one who needed saving

'Cause when you never see the light it's hard to know which one of us is caving.

You clenched your fists so tight, blood dripped down your palms. Eventually the horror at seeing your kind get hunted, tortured and devoured slowly faded away into a numb feeling of indifference and deep down you cried at the loss of humanity within you.

But how could you have lost something you never had to begin with?

There really wasn’t any going back. You had lost all your friends from Anteiku the moment you fell for Tsukiyama. Your family had been eaten by the very people your lover catered for and you- you were oh so very lonely.

Tsukiyama was all you had left. He filled the hole in your heart and no matter how broken or much of a killer he was you just couldn’t stop. Tsukiyama was your everything. Just like he had planned.

“Oh (Name)~ Je’taime~’ He softly kissed your hair and entwined his fingers with yours.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

“I love you too Shuu. More than I wish I did.”

~End~