(Katekyo Hitman Reborn) Hibari Kyoya X Reader- Animals

• Dedicated to Hibari Kyoya

Because my latest rave is Maroon 5's Animals. Suits my devilish Kyoya does it not? Kufufufu~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baby, I'm preying on you tonight

Hunt you down eat you alive

Just like animals, animals, like animals-mals

You watched in awe, your heart pounding in your ears as the familiar steel eyed prefect in your school beat your assailants to the ground in a pile of bloody mess.

As his cool obsidian eyes locked with your own, tonfas dripping with blood, you weren't sure whether to be horrified or relieved.

In the end the only words you managed to choke out were a soft thank you.

His tonfas fell to the concrete with an echoing clang, ringing loudly through the silence. You swallowed nervously.

A smirk tugged at Hibari's lips. The dangerous glint did not go unnoticed as he backed you against the cold hard wall of the dark alley.

"Who are you thanking herbivore? I simply bit them to death because they were touching MY property."

He leaned an closer and whispered lowly just beneath your ear, "if you're not careful herbivore, I might just eat you alive."

He smirked in victory as you shivered.

Maybe you think that you can hide

I can smell your scent for miles

Just like animals, animals, like animals-mals

Baby, I'm

You peeked around the corner, clutching your backpack to your chest. Hopefully he wasn't on guard today. Hopefully you could make it home without seeing him again.

You breathed a sigh of relief as you realised the school had been empty since long ago. You'd like to think so at least, afterall you had been waiting quite a while just to avoid a certain tonfa wielding prefect.

Surprisingly the walk home was peaceful too. Nobody bothered you and certainly no signs of Hibari.

You were about to open the gates when a voice called out.

"What took you so long herbivore?"

You stumbled and dropped your backpack.

"W-wha- how do you know where I live?!"

There was that smirk again. That sexy I've-just-caught-my-prey smirk.

"The disciplinary committee has ways. What, did you think you could hide from me?"

"N-no..."

Hibari's arms caged you against the still unopened gate. He buried his face in your shoulder and lightly bit your neck. You gasped and tighter your hold on his white shirt.

"Are you sure you can hide from me?"

"Mmhmm...ah! No-oo. S-stop! I-I promise I won't-ah! avoid you a-anymore..." You squeaked, face painted red as Hibari left a trail of love bites in his wake.

"Hn. You'd better not herbivore. Or I'll bite you to death so hard you won't be able to walk for days."

So what you trying to do to me

It's like we can't stop we're enemies

But we get along when I'm inside you