(Tokyo Ghoul ) Juuzou Suzuya X Reader- Obsession REQUEST

Juuzou never thought a day would come when a woman intrigued him so much.

It started the moment he first met you. The very moment his crimson eyes met yours he felt a sense of... was it- attraction? Juuzou wouldnt know. He'd never felt anything like it before.

When he found that your new seat was besides his, his heart (which he thought had lost feeling long ago) started beating faster. And he shot you a toothy grin (which he was often told was creepy, threatening and psychopathic) trying to calm the foreign feeling of excitement in his heart.

It wasn't the same excitement as killing ghouls and feeling the life drain from them or even the excitement he felt at his favourite candy store which was strange to say the least for those were the only times he was ever excited. To his surprise (and delight) you didn't seem disgusted or even frightened but rather shy and intrigued.

"A-Are you Juuzou Suzuya-senpai?" In that moment Juuzou decided he quite liked the way his name rolled of your tongue.

"Mhm~ Juuzou-kun is pleased to meet you (Name)-chan~"

"How do you know my name?" You stared at him owlishly.

If possible Juuzou's grin grew even wider and he leaned in close to your ear, whispering in a teasing tone-

"Juuzou-kun knows all about you Name-chan!"

He took his strawberry flavoured lollipop out of his mouth and pointed it at you.

"Would you like a taste?~" He licked his lips in a way that was too sexy to be unintentional as his childish aura seemed to disappear completely.

Your cheeks reddened and you quickly turned away, flustered.

"N-No no thank you!"

For someone who had never flirted before, it looks like he was doing quite well.

Juuzou shrugged and focused on licking his sweet treat instead. His eyes darted to the clock hanging on the office's white walls, slowly ticking away.

It was five fifty four which meant only 5 minutes and fifty nine seconds left until he could spend more time with you.

And by spending more time with you he meant stalking you to god knows where because he's Juuzou Suzuya and Juuzou Suzuya doesn't give a fuck.

His eyes followed you disappearing figure down rhe hallway. He slammed his palm flat on the desk and cheerfully announced "Goodbye~ Don't call me today- I'll be busy!" Startling most of the other ccgs still in the office, before waltzing out of the room after you like he hadn't a care in the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It wasn't long before you realized when Juuzou had told you he knew 'all' about you, he meant he knew all about you. From your exact address all the way down to your favourite colour, the creepy albiet cute albino seemed to know everything and all about you.

Honestly you didn't know whether to be flattered or frightened.

...you decided upon the latter when you woke up one morning to a certain creepy albino staring down at you.

"Holy shit! I know you know where i live and all, Juuzou-senpai but how the hell did you get in?! I don't even have a spare key!"

"The window was open."

"...this is the 59th floor."

Juuzou only stared at you with wide amused eyes.

"...isnt this- I dunno- a bit extreme? "

"Juuzou-kun likes you, (Name)-chan~"

You sighed exasperately.

"Yes, so I've been told. Everyday for the past month."

Juuzou leaned down to lick your cheek.

"-! Eek! W-what was that for?!"

"Mm~ you taste sweet, sweeter than candy."

"You're so weird Juuzou-senpai!!"