chapter eleven

"Goodnight, you guys!" Delilah says as everyone is leaving the building. The only employees left are Jaycee the receptionist and her new assistant Jenna. Delilah locks up the building after they leave, and heads out herself.

Delilah waves for a taxi from the sidewalk of the city. A yellow cab pulls over and picks her up. She gives him the address to her loft apartment, and he makes the drive.

When she arrives home, Delilah turns on the lights and takes off her heels. Her big apartment is so quiet at night. She takes off her jacket, laying it on one of the dining room chairs.

After getting a drink of water, she goes into the bath room and turns on the shower water. What she doesn't notice though, is someone peeking through the window. The figure can see Delilah remove her clothes and step into the shower.

___
It's just three days until you all leave for Joe's lake house. You have to keep convincing your controlling, anxious self that this will be a nice and relaxing few days.

You stay in your trailer for a bit because one of the producers wanted to talk to you about something. Your mind races scenarios about what the hell he could want to discuss.

He knocks on your door, and you let him into your trailer. "Hey, Y/n."

"Hey!"

"So I wanted to talk to you about Gube."

"Umm okay."

"So as you obviously know your characters have a romantic relationship now. And you both are amazing actors."

"But..."

"But I feel like the two of you need a better connection. The words and the actions are there but the spark isn't."

"So you want us to what, date?

He chuckles. "No of course not. Don't do anything you're not comfortable with, but I just feel like if you hung out a bit and got to know each other more it would be good for the characters. But obviously don't do it if you don't want to."

"Oh... okay. I'll talk to Matthew."

"Great! Thanks, Y/n."

"Sure," you give him an awkward smile.

What the fuck? How do they expect you to be alone with Matthew and not kill him? What are you even supposed to do? Ugh, you can't think about this right now. You'll try and talk to him this weekend at the lake. Well there goes your plans to avoid him.

___
It's Friday morning and you're all leaving in just a few hours. They finished episode 12 late last night, and now the next three days are film free for everyone.

You get your suitcase packed with clothes, a few swim suits, and shoes. You do your makeup very lightly, then pack all the beauty and toiletry products you'll need.

You're dressed in comfortable ripped jeans, a red tank top, and a cream colored cardigan over it. You slip into your white sneakers, and head out the door to head to Dunkin. You're dressed more relaxed than normal, but you will be going to the lake.

When you get to Dunkin, you chat with Jess for a bit about the upcoming trip. She assures you that you can have fun even if Matthew will be there. You grab your coffee, give you a hug goodbye, and head out.

You're carpooling with Adam and Aisha today, so you head to Adam's place and park your car. He comes outside right as you do.

"Hey, Y/n! You ready for this weekend?"

"Absolutely," you shoot him a smile.

"Aisha should be here soon. You can sit up front."

You slide into his car after putting your bag in the trunk. Adam and you make some small talk before Aisha slides into the back seat.

"Heyyy."

"Hey girl," you say.

Adam pulls out of the parking lot and heads toward Joe's lake house. It's about an hour away from the city. The drive consists of the three of you dancing in the car to the music playing and watching Los Angeles disappear into woods and nature from the window.

You guys arrive after Joe and Paget who are putting food into the cabinets and the fridge. This place is fairly big. Two stories, 5 bedrooms, and a balcony upstairs that has a lovely view of the lake. The water is big and pretty.

You put your things in a room that you and Aisha are sharing, then help them set up the kitchen. AJ, Matthew, and. Daniel show up not long after and put their things away.

Daniel and Adam are sharing a room, Paget and AJ, you and Aisha, Joe is taking the master bedroom, and Matthew gets a room for himself. Matthew was going to share with the other guys, but there's only two full sized beds in the room and they didn't want to share.

Once all the room situations are settled, you all make a pact that this will be a phone free weekend. You all put your phones in a drawer in the kitchen and leave them there. This could be a great thing, unless someone needs to call 911 for you strangling Gubler.

860 words. i know this is so short, but i wanted to continue the night on the next chapter.