chapter seven

It's mid Thursday morning, aka your second and last day of filming episode 9. You wake up and make some coffee. While it's brewing, you slip into high waisted skinny jeans, your usual and casual white sneakers, and an oversized black 90s band t shirt that you don't remember buying.

You pour in a little bit of caramel creamer into your excessively large cup of coffee, grab your things, and head out the door. You've begun keeping everything go take to set in a grey backpack, it's one of those small ones but fits a fair amount of shit.

Most people are at work by this time, so the streets aren't entirely chaotic at this fine time of 11am. You drive your way to set, driving past the palm trees, tourists, and possibly some crack beads. Good ole LA.

You finish the entire thing of coffee by the time you reach hair and makeup. Today, they decide to let your natural hair shine. Kylie combs through your waves with her fingers, applying some gel that makes bit piecey.

Ronnie does Delilah's usual makeup routine, which takes about 20 minutes. Then, you head to wardrobe per usual. Today, they have a more casual look for you. You change into the white body suit, light jeans, black cardigan, and black booties. Delilah's outfits are most of the time what you'd wear yourself.

You're filming a scene with Matthew again of course. It's sort of a sadder scene to be honest. Spencer and Delilah have started to get closer and closer as friends so they're starting to open up.

Spencer and Delilah are talking while both finally having some time off of work:

"My mom, ya know trying to get her mind of Dad's death, is trying to set me up with God knows how many people. It's pretty annoying about it too. I've had some bad experiences with exes."

Spencer looks down at his hands.

"Sorry. I'm rambling."

"No it's fine, get it off your chest," Spencer says.

"Seems as if there's stuff on your chest too."

He sighs. "Just work I guess. And the ex thing you said."

"Oh, want to talk about it?" Delilah also looks down at her hands as they sit on the park bench. She's not really used to talking about feelings, but for some reason it's not too bad with Spencer.

"I..." he pauses, trying to think of what to say, which doesn't happen often at all. "They just didn't end well."

"I'm sorry, Spence."

"It's okay," he looks sad. A look burns in his eyes that wasn't there just a moment ago.

"It's nice to get out here, huh? Take a break from blood and guns and law things you do. I know I'm happy to be out of the office."

"Yeah it's nice," Spencer gives a small smile, looking out at the joggers and kids playing in the park.

"How've you been? With the headaches..."

"They're getting better."

"Really?"

"Sort of. I'm trying to trick myself into believing that not thinking about it makes it's go away, but I guess I'm too smart for that."

Delilah gives him a chuckle. "Probably, mr genius. Maybe sleep would help."

"I think we both know we don't do that often."

"Hmm accurate."

The two hold eye contact for a moment before Spencer looks down again. He looks sad still, but something in him seems to have brightened up a bit.