chapter nine

"Tell. Me. Everything."

You give her a nervous chuckle. "No, Aish. I don't like talking about my love life in front of everyone."

"There's three other people here, Y/n." She's right. Just you, her, a man fixing some set probs, and Matthew who is most likely ignoring you.

"Okay okay. So, it was nice."

"Nice?"

"Yeah. He seems pretty cool. He's like a guy you just want to hang around with, ya know?"

"Sure, sure. Go on."

"I don't know..."

"Did you let him rail you?"

You snort and hear a shocked choking sound from Matthew behind y'all. Honestly, you're just as taken aback as he is by what Aisha said. But why does he seem so shocked? What does he think you can't have fun and have sex? Maybe the thought of you in anything not uptight and bitchy makes him laugh. Your face turns bright red as if you were in middle school talking about your crush.

"No," you say, shocked. "I don't do sex on the first date."

"Ugh boring. But I get that. Are you going to go out with him again?"

"I think so. He actually texted me yesterday and asked if I wanted to go to a movie."

You hear another sound from Matthew. It's almost like a groan. You ignore him.

"Awe cool!"

"Yeah and maybe we'll have sex," you say this just to make Matthew squirm in his chair. You turn back with a smug grin on your face and he makes a gagging sound. "Oh grow up. You're just mad because you haven't gotten any lately."

"How would you know that?"

You fold your arms. "Have you?"

Matthew looks away, and you know you if conversations were a competition, you won.

You stand up from your actors chair that reads Y/n Y/l/n on the inside. Every time you sit in it, it makes you feel special and truly a part of the cast. They'd gotten you the chair a few weeks ago when you were starting to be on set most days a week.

Today, the start of episode 10, is well... an interesting one. You have to kiss Matthew Gray Gubler. On the mouth. The thought makes you get those butterflies in your stomach. But like the ones where the butterflies have knives and are stabbing your insides. Not a good feeling.

You're already dressed up as Delilah; in a long sleeved olive green knit shirt, dark jeans, and black combat boots. You have a black blazer-type jacket to wear over it. (sorry if you don't like the style, it's my style lmao) Your makeup is on, and your hair just needs to be sprayed down again then you're ready to film.

Kylie comes and smooths down any fly aways in your shirt, straightened hair.

In no time, the director yells action and it's time for you and Matthew to film your scene.

Spencer Reid is waiting on Delilah's arrival. He'd asked her to breakfast so that he could finally tell her something that's been on his brilliant mind forever.

Delilah shows up with a smile on her face, her boots click slightly against the floor as she walks over to him. Spencer stands up to pull out her seat for her.

"Ooh a gentlemen," she says with a smile.

The sight makes his cheeks burn rosey. "How's work been?" He asks, not sure what else to talk about. A billion things run through this mans mind, but he never knows entirely what to bring up with a woman.