I kiss his head "oh my beautiful baby!" I stroke his head and then look up seeing soobin walking towards us

I smile "where have you been?" He looks at me "doing things" I raise an eyebrow "what things?" He walks to me and sighs "I was with yeonjun" I smirk "oh? I thought he left you" soobin nods "he did

I smile "where have you been?" He looks at me "doing things" I raise an eyebrow "what things?" He walks to me and sighs "I was with yeonjun" I smirk "oh? I thought he left you" soobin nods "he did...but we're back together now... I've promised not to hurt him"

I laugh a little "that's pathetic...your father tortured me for months to get me to be loyal to him and only him...he MADE me crazy....why can't you just do that?" He Huff's "not everyone is as crazy as you and Appa...I am NOT going to torture him"

He walks past me and then looks at me "I also went to get spot" I giggle "thanks baby" I kiss his head and he then walks inside. I look at spot and then we both walk inside

I see jimin sat writing things down in blood on the wall. I walk to him and kiss his cheek "hey puddin' you alright?" He looks at me "yeah...joy came in and started crying and then stormed up to her room" my eyes widen "she did?"

I kiss his head and then walk to joys room while spot lays down next to jimin. I open the door and don't see her anywhere. I then hear noises from the basement, I walk down to the basement to see joy swinging a knife around and she then drops it and Huff's "dammit!"

I sit on the stairs and I then see her watching a video of me swinging my bat around and then one of me fighting a group of police officers.
I stand up and walk down more "what you doing?" She gasps and turns her phone off "eomma!",

I grab her phone and see the videos, I sigh "what are you doing exactly?" I see her hands bleeding and some cuts on her arms and legs. I grab a bandage and wrap her arms up and her hands, she sighs "I-i just want to be like you"

I wrap her legs up so her wounds won't get infected. I cross my arms "what do you mean?" She sits down on the floor and I sit in front of her, she looks down "you're always doing cool things and always killing easily and spinning your bat around or gun or-or throwing a knife and killing three people at once!! And I want to be like you...but I can't even throw a knife and I get scared at little things!"

I put my hands ontop of hers "oh princess....it takes a lot of training to do what I do....and I get scared sometimes...everyone gets scared, even your father does" her eyes widen "Appa gets scared?" I nod "of course he does....not often but he does"

I kiss her head "why don't I teach you?" She looks at me "really?" I nod "your father taught soobin so I'll teach you" she smiles "yes!" I stand up "now stand up" she stands up and I walk to the closet in the basement and pull a few things out

I walk to her and hand her my mallet ↓

She gasps "but eomma...this is yours!" I smile swinging my bat around "nah I have thus one, that's yours now" she smiles "really?" I nod and then step back and show her how to hold it properly "hold it like that so you can hit people harder...."

She nods and then after awhile of me teaching her things she finally gets it and hits the punching bag with the mallet and it breaks
I smile "yes!! You did it!!!" She squeals and hugs me "thank you eomma!!"

I hug back "don't mention it princess, now go and get into bed it's late...I'll teach you more Tomorrow alright?" She nods and then runs out the basement and to her room.
I walk out the basement and close the door

I see jimin feeding spot an arm off of one of his victims. I smile and walk to him "puddin'~" he looks at me and smirks "hello baby did you have fun with joy?" I nod "our daughter is growing up fast" he chuckles "and our son is in love" I smile "I know the feeling well"

I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist "my beautiful Harley Quinn~" I lick my lips "my handsome joker~" I brush some hair from out his face and he looks around "we're finally alone~"

I giggle a little when he pulls me to the bedroom and I yelp a little when he chucks me onto the bed

I lick my lips and he locks the door "we haven't had time alone in months~" I smile "I have plans tomorrow puddin' remember that" he rolls his eyes "not on my watch~" I gasp a little and be then kisses me deeply

Tomorrow...
A lot of people are gonna die~